Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    After returning to the capital, it is natural to start organizing the engagement banquet.

    Although Qiao Nian is not the biological daughter of the Qiao family, she can still be regarded as the adopted daughter of the Qiao family, and it is impossible for the Qiao family to just ignore her marriage.

    When Qiao Nian was filming outside during this period, she also received calls from Qiao's parents. From their concerned words, it could be heard that they still thought she was just having a temper tantrum and refused to go home.

    But sooner or later they will be completely disappointed with their ignorant adopted daughter and choose to completely side with their biological daughter.

    According to the development of the original book, when she comes back, she should use Lu Chen's name to bully Qin Ning and make a mess of Qiao's family.

    But this part of the plot system did not require completion, so Qiao Nian didn't bother to bother, and simply didn't even go back to Qiao's house, so as not to cause trouble again, but just talked to them on the phone.

    As for Qiao Xushen, he didn't call at all. It seems that he has been angry ever since he found out about her relationship with Lu Chen.

    In her memory, this was the first time that Qiao Xushen, a sister-in-law, got seriously angry with her.

    Of course, it may also be that Qin Ning and Qin Ning got along well at home during this period of time, and it may not necessarily be that he gradually favored his own sister. Anyway, he will have to ask his sister for forgiveness in the later stage, and the crematorium, how can he care about a fake seductress? younger sister.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Nian didn't take the initiative to contact him. After all, Qiao Xushen, including Qiao's family, would be strangers to her, and it didn't make much difference if it was earlier or later.

    Qiao Nian felt that except for the plot involving the hero himself, other things were not much different from what happened in the plot, which made people feel more at ease.

    On the male lead's side, only the engagement banquet is left to settle, and she will have run away by then, no matter how much the male lead likes her, he won't accept another person who betrays him.

    Qiao Nian had a good idea, and was even looking forward to the reward after the mission was completed, so she was naturally in a good mood. From the perspective of outsiders, it was because of her engagement with Lu Chen.

    Lu Chen himself probably thought the same way, he was very concerned about the engagement, and accompanied her all day to choose the engagement venue, dress, etc., and even temporarily handed over the work to the company's senior management.

    In fact, the elders of the Lu family and the Qiao family did not have a deep friendship, they just had business cooperation. The status of the Qiao family in the circle is far from being able to catch up with the Lu family, but now they are also gathered together because of their marriage. discuss.

    The current ruler of the Lu family is Lu Chen, not because he is the most favored in the family, but because he is the only direct descendant, and his father is a domineering president with a love brain, far inferior to Lu Chen's ability and resourcefulness, so When Lu Chen just graduated from university, he had already taken over the Lu Group.

    The invitation letter was sent by Lu Chen's mother. In addition to inviting Qiao's parents, Qiao Xushen and Qin Ning were also invited. Although the relationship between the real and fake daughters is embarrassing, they can still live with face.