Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Although Qiao Nian fell while hanging the wire, the injury was not serious. This accident was originally arranged in the original book to elicit the truth about the true and false daughter.

    After Qin Ning was taken away by Lu Chen, Qiao's father left within a short time, leaving Qiao's mother here to accompany her.

    Although he came to this world for a mission, after all, he has lived here as Qiao Nian for many years, so Qiao Nian naturally has some feelings for Qiao's mother.

    She and Qin Ning acted so incompatible, she was really afraid that Mother Qiao would cry in front of her.

    But what surprised her was that Mother Qiao didn't mention Qin Ning, nor did she have any barriers against her as a fake daughter.

    On the contrary, she is very gentle and considerate to her, caring everywhere, making people feel a little ashamed to think that she will follow the plot in the future so that even Qiao's mother can't stand it.

    Fortunately, until then, the Qiao family will no longer pay attention to her, let alone take her seriously, and their family will live happily together.

    She can also take a lunch box to the next set with peace of mind.

    In the afternoon, two bottles of fluid will be infused, perhaps because of the medicine, Qiao Nian has been drowsy all afternoon.

    Public/public/number: month? Next read/book/person

    Lu Chen will bring over dinner, and Lu Chen is in charge of her food these days, so she urged Mother Qiao to go home and rest first.

    However, she didn't expect that there would be another person who came before Lu Chen.

    "You, who are you? A paparazzi or a black fan?!" Xu Duo's vigilant voice sounded at the door of the ward, "Stop, you can't go in!" When her voice fell, the door of the ward had already been

    pushed open.

    The man was tall, about 1.85 meters tall, with a figure like a good-looking clothes hanger, and he looked handsome and eye-catching in everything he wore.

    There are sunglasses on the bridge of the nose and a black mask.

    When Xu Duo was about to reach out to stop him, he pulled off his mask and said impatiently, "I'm here to visit."

    After seeing his face clearly, Xu Duo's eyes suddenly widened: "Feng Feng Feng... Feng Zixin?"

    If we were to say that the top performer in the entertainment industry today, it would be Feng Zixin, a male artist from Fengshen Entertainment Company.

    As soon as he made his debut, he became popular in the circle with his first album. It's okay to be talented, but he also has a face of a male god, and his family background is extremely superior.

    It's just that he doesn't like marketing, and his temperament is low-key and indifferent, making him even more mysterious, and he has countless fans.

    Therefore, although Xu Duo knew that Feng Zixin was also on the same crew as Qiao Nian, Qiao Nian had an accident when the filming started. She hadn't seen Feng Zixin on the crew yet.

    At this moment, seeing him was naturally extremely shocking.

    Feng Zixin seemed to be polite, but he had a kind of arrogance in his bones: "Please close the door, thank you."

    This is... wanting to be alone with Qiao Nian?

    Seeing that Qiao Nian didn't say anything, Xu Duo hurriedly said "Oh", resisting the desire to gossip, and closed the door behind her when she went out.