Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    "Qiao Xushen! What do you mean just to give her better resources?" In the living room, Father Qiao slapped the table angrily, "Don't think I don't know your thoughts, the replacement of her role was instigated by Qiao Nian Right? Even in the hospital, you can't rest easy!"

    Qin Ning had just returned from filming a luxury commercial, and before she entered the living room, she heard her father scolding her brother angrily, and her footsteps stopped.

    The originally good mood disappeared in an instant.

    She remembered what Qiao Xushen said yesterday when he came to find her. He seemed to be very supportive of her development in the entertainment industry, and he also took the initiative to give her a lot of resources that she couldn't ask for before.

    Even if these resources can't make her popular, they can gain a firm foothold in the entertainment industry and accumulate a certain amount of popularity and popularity.

    It's just that the schedule of many resources collided with her current crew, so she chose to quit the crew, not only because she didn't want to disappoint her brother's kindness, but also because she was a small role in that crew as a supporting role for Qiao Nian.

    She didn't have the same expectation of affection for Qiao Nian as she did for her elder brother, and she even resisted and hated her, but she concealed it very well, because everyone in this family obviously loved Qiao Nian very much.

    She also sensed that Qiao Nian didn't like her either.

    But she didn't expect that the reason why Qiao Xushen suddenly showed kindness to her was because... Qiao Nian didn't want her to be in this crew.

    Qiao Nian was injured and couldn't film, so she wasn't allowed to film?

    Qiao Xushen would actually help her with such a ridiculous thing.

    He... only had Qiao Nian in his eyes!

    Qin Ning lowered his eyes, and fan-shaped shadows fell from his thick eyelashes.

    When footsteps were heard at the door, the voices in the living room also stopped.

    Qin Ning covered up his emotions and walked in, as if he didn't hear anything, and didn't express any emotions.

    But in fact, Father Qiao's words were like a thorn in her heart, making it difficult for her to fall asleep at night.

    She got up from the bed and planned to go downstairs to heat a glass of milk.

    When she passed the door of Jo Xushen's room, her footsteps stopped suddenly, because the door was ajar, the light was on inside, and there were faint voices.

    By accident, Qin Ning stood quietly at the door, listening to the movement inside.

    It's just that the soundproofing of this house is so good, she could only vaguely hear Qiao's mother talking to Qiao Xushen, but she couldn't hear clearly.

    She frowned, and when she was about to leave, Mother Qiao's voice suddenly rose a little: "Xu Shen, Ning Ning is also your sister, if you hadn't changed the blood type of Nian Nian's medical examination over the years, we would have discovered the truth a long time ago You are sorry for her enough, why can't you treat her better?"

    It seems that Qiao Xushen said something that angered Qiao's mother, which caused Qiao's mother to lose control of her emotions.

    But Qin Ning couldn't hear what the two said next.