Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Qiao Nian could only pretend to be calm and go to the gate of the city to try his luck.

    Unexpectedly, Gu Xiaoming didn't take her home as soon as he got excited, and even thought about how to let her enter the city smoothly.

    In this last world, even children are not easy.

    Qiao Nian watched him greet the uncle at the city gate familiarly, and the uncle told him to go home quickly, his parents thought he was going crazy if he got lost.

    Gu Xiaoming took Qiao Nian's hand, nodded calmly, and was about to walk in.

    The uncle was surprised and said: "This is..."

    "Uncle Qi, it was my aunt who found me." Gu Xiaoming said with a face of embarrassment, "My aunt doesn't like to meet strangers, so I'll take her back first.

    " Glancing at the tightly wrapped Qiao Nian, there was nothing but curiosity in his eyes, and he just let them pass.

    After walking a certain distance, Qiao Nian lowered his voice and entered the city in disbelief: "He didn't even doubt it?"

    Gu Xiaoming said with a confident face: "My aunt has a fire ability, and she always covers her face when she gets hurt. , Everyone knows that no one will doubt you."

    "That's good." Qiao Nian was about to show a reassuring smile.

    "Stop!"

    At this moment, a cold voice suddenly sounded behind him, the tone was calm, but it seemed like thunder exploded in his ears.

    Qiao Nian's smile froze, but her footsteps didn't stop.

    Definitely not calling her.

    She needs to calm down!

    calm!

    But the footsteps behind him gradually approached and accelerated, and there were more than one person's footsteps.

    Qiao Nian's heartbeat became faster and faster, but she still had a glimmer of hope that it wasn't her who was calling behind her.

    As a result, Gu Xiaoming who was beside her at this time extinguished her hope with a sympathetic face: "Yes... Admiral Yu is calling you..."

    When his voice fell, the clear and powerful footsteps of military boots on the ground had come behind her.

    Qiao Nian suddenly felt terrified, and ran away without thinking.

    She's just here to find out about the situation, not to die, and she's still going to die in an ugly way!

    This world is not as peaceful as the previous world, with a society ruled by law. Yu Ting has already become the boss of the last days. Even if he gave her all three hundred and sixty kinds of punishments, no one would say no.

    Qiao Nian had never escaped so fast when facing zombies, the wind was blowing under his feet, and his throat felt a burning pain when he breathed.

    The sound of footsteps behind him gradually faded away, and the surrounding area became quieter and quieter.

    Qiao Nian couldn't run any longer, so she hid in a dark and narrow alley, panting.

    After a while, she sneaked out to check the situation outside.

    This place seems to be an abandoned factory, overgrown with weeds. At first glance, there are ruins and no one there.