Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Qiao Nian originally thought that the world would collapse in less than two months after the finale. After all, in just one month, both the male lead and the female lead's plots have collapsed beyond recognition.

    After the Lu family severely injured the Feng family's company, the Feng family's vitality was seriously injured, and Feng Shaoyang was also severely taught by the Feng family's parents. For a long time, let alone going against the Lu family, if he wants to reorganize the Feng family It takes a lot of effort to prosper.

    Lu Chen's obsession with her is still the same, and even intensified. He spends time with her except for work, showing no sign of falling in love with the heroine at all.     And the heroine Qiao Ning has already retired from the circle. It was only later that Qiao Ning learned about Lu Chen's suppression of Qiao Ning's career in the entertainment industry, but after reconciling with her, the revenge on Qiao Ning stopped. .     But Qiao Ning still failed to follow the route of becoming a famous actress in the entertainment circle written in the book, especially after stabbing Jo Xushen, her mental state was also extremely unstable, her mood was depressed, and she was prone to collapse.     After seeing a psychiatrist, the doctor advised her to live in a different environment and recuperate slowly, so that she could shift the focus of her life so that she would not be bothered about being hugged wrong.     The parents of the Qiao family took Qiao Ning to a foreign country and sent her to school to continue her studies. Qiao Ning is still young, just the right age for studying abroad. Getting in touch with young people who are full of vigor is also beneficial to the body and mind. benefit.     Qiao Xushen stayed at home to manage the company, and only went abroad for holidays.     The hero and heroine are so separated that they can't even see each other. Qiao Nian has almost no doubts about the collapse of this world, so she is extraordinarily well-behaved in the rest of the time, and it is really sweet when she is with Lu Chen The appearance of a lover.     Even Josh was surprised when she saw it, thinking that she was really sensible, because the younger sister who was always only worrying about people actually cared about her brother instead, telling him not to be busy with work and go out to play more.

    On the day of the book's finale, Qiao Nian was inevitably feeling a little sad, but she didn't show any abnormality. She watched Lu Chen go to the company as usual, and she was at home waiting for the world to collapse.

    Then the morning passed, the afternoon passed, and the evening came, and... nothing happened?

    Qiao Nian was a little dazed at the time. It wasn't that she wanted the world to collapse, but...the plot has collapsed, so why does this world still exist?

    The world of each book exists based on the power of the main plot in the book. Once the plot in the book collapses, the world will naturally collapse with it.

    She hurriedly called the system and asked what was going on.

    The system was obviously a little confused, and after searching in the database, it found an answer that could explain this situation.

    That is, when the luck of this world gradually gathers on one person and the child of luck is born, the power of the other party is enough to compete with the power of heaven, which is the so-called plot power. The way of heaven cannot restrain the son of luck, but the son of luck can In turn affects the whole world.

    Everything in this world can be regarded as his use, as long as he wants, he can get everything and destroy everything.

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Okay, then she knows who this person is.

    No wonder since she entered the entertainment industry, she felt that the male protagonist was starting to break the plot. It turned out that he was no longer bound by the plot at that time. As for why the female protagonist fell into such a haloless state, it is most likely due to luck The son didn't like the heroine according to the plot, and the heroine's halo gradually lost.