Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Not long after, there was a knock on the door.

    The person who came to bring her food was a young girl in a pink sweater. When she saw her, the other person had a weird look and her eyes were not very friendly.

    Qiao Nian took the lunch box, thanked her, and was about to close the door.

    "Wait!" The girl suddenly introduced herself, "I'm Lin Xia."

    Qiao Nian looked up at her: "...?"

    What's the matter with this inexplicable hostility of swearing sovereignty?

    Besides the heroine, does Yu Ting have other confidante in the base?

    That's not acceptable, the male lead must belong to the female lead!

    Qiao Nian's eyes became vigilant, and he tentatively asked, "Is there anything else?"

    Lin Xia's eyes were also very vigilant, seeing that she looked like a little white flower that I still felt sorry for, she felt that the general must have been caught by her weakness and beauty. She was only brought back when she was deceived by her appearance.

    "I have a good relationship with Sister Jing and our general, just because you want to snatch the general, don't be delusional..." "

    Good relationship?"

    Suddenly interrupted, Lin Xia glanced at her displeasedly, seeing her Feeling a little agitated, he continued with some complacency: "Of course, the general will only take you in if he has a kind heart. I advise you not to think about the general, or let's not talk about being with Sister Jing. We all don't like you." I will let you go!"

    The voice fell, but the other party looked at her with bright eyes, and said in surprise: "This is really good news!"

    Lin Xia's smile froze slightly, and she looked at her suspiciously: "You..."

    Before he finished speaking, the other party embraced her wrist intimately, and the other party looked at her softly with a pair of clear and beautiful eyes, and his tone was as soft as a spring breeze: "Come in, come in and speak slowly, I'll pour you a glass of water "

    Lin Xia's face suddenly turned red: "..."

    High, high-ranking little white flower, you still want to bribe her with sugar-coated bullets?

    That is impossible!

    In order to make the other party back out of difficulties, Lin Xia embellished and told the story of Jiang Yujing and Yu Ting's good relationship.

    "They often go out on dates together!" Although they were about to fight zombies, there were other people there.

    "Yeah."

    "They often have late-night trysts!" Although it was for the training of abilities, there were still people watching.

    "Okay, okay!"

    "The general can spoil Sister Jing, he will agree to whatever he says to Sister Jing." Even though what he said to Sister Jing was business affairs, he was very spoiled.

    The melon seeds of "click, click, click" sounded, and Lin Xia looked over.

    Qiao Nian stopped eating melon seeds, and coughed lightly: "You continue." "

    ..." I didn't expect the other party to be so psychologically strong, and he didn't intend to back down at all. Lin Xia felt that she was being provoked, so she lowered her face and put on a ruthless look. He said, "Don't think that if you smile at me, I will stand by your side. The general will never like you like this..." "Of course