Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Even though Lu Jue was good at pretending to be pitiful and acting like a baby, Qiao Nian still resolutely refused to agree to marry him.

    Even if it's just coaxing him, what if the plot collapses again.

    Fortunately, Lu Jue is still the kind and considerate male protagonist in the original book. After being rejected by her, he didn't force him, and quickly returned to his nonchalant appearance. It's just that when the two of them practiced, they became even crazier, making it hard to resist. .

    Under such high-intensity training, the demonic energy in Lu Jue's body is also rapidly increasing, but it is still in a dormant state. Once it is stimulated in public, Lu Jue, the prince whose high hopes are placed by the Celestial Clan, will lose his reputation and become infamous. .

    Therefore, the two months in the secret realm should also be regarded as the last stable days of the hero in the mortal world.

    Two months passed in a flash. When the gate of the secret realm opened and they left the secret realm, Lu Jue had thoroughly practiced the Demon Clan's Pure Heart Sutra, and the Immortal Gate Conference outside was in full swing.

    The Immortal Gate Conference is a once-in-ten-year event in the world of cultivating immortals. Almost every sect of cultivating immortals will send people to participate. Even the Celestial Clan will send people to watch the competition. .

    As long as it does not violate morality, it will basically be satisfied.

    After Qiao Nian went out, he asked Lu Jue to sign up for the competition.

    At the Xianmen Conference, she also saw Huo Yunting again, and she was a little worried that he would question her about her sudden retreat, but maybe because she was too busy, Huo Yunting didn't ask anything, and didn't even have time to talk to her.

    Qiao Nian also put all her mind on the plot to be completed next.

    She was faintly excited, as long as the last part of the plot didn't go wrong, she would be able to complete the task smoothly.

    The Fairy Gate Conference will last for three days.

    Just like the development of the original book, Lu Jue beat the favorites of the various sects two days before the Fairy Gate Conference, reached the finals, and became one of the most promising candidates to win the first place.

    The reason why it is said to be one is because Lu Jue also has an opponent who is as strong as him——Chu Li.

    Chu Li comes from the Surabaya sect known for its swordsmanship in the world of cultivating immortals. Although he was born as an orphan, he is extremely talented.

    Naturally, such a character is not a simple background board in the original book, and there are many scenes. He is the affectionate male third in the book. He has repeatedly fought side by side with the heroine to repel the demons.

    If it weren't for the male protagonist's halo, this Chu Li would probably succeed in being with the female protagonist.

    On the third day of the Xianmen Conference, which is the exciting decisive moment, the first place will appear between Lu Jue and Chu Li.

    Qiao Nian knew that Lu Jue would win without a doubt, but she still suffered from insomnia the night before the final battle.

    Because once Lu Jue wins, it will be the beginning of tragedy.

    His practice of magic arts will be exposed, and he will be deprived of the qualifications to succeed the prince, and he will be escorted back to the Celestial Clan for punishment.