Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Qiao Nian didn't know why Lu Jue appeared here, and it was not easy to ask him, otherwise it would seem like he was blaming him for disturbing them.

    After Huo Yunting left, Qiao Nian and Lu Jue also returned to Fuyu Mountain.

    Lu Jue didn't say anything along the way.

    Qiao Nian felt guilty and didn't know what to say, so she could only comfort herself.

    Lu Jue wasn't a talkative character at first, and it wasn't strange that he didn't speak, and it wasn't necessarily because he was angry.

    Perhaps, he came late and didn't hear anything at all, so wouldn't it be self-inflicted when she opened her mouth?

    What's more, they are just mentors and apprentices, and there is no need to explain to him based on her personality.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Nian gradually settled down.

    After arriving at the dormitory, Qiao Nian was able to put on an expression that nothing happened, and she was about to let the young man beside her go to practice on her own as usual.

    But when he turned around, he froze.

    She saw that the boy's eyes were red, and his pupils were black and moist, like black jade soaked in water.

    The young man's appearance was handsome, his complexion was cold and fair, and he was very good-looking. Looking at her quietly with red eyes like this, people's heart was suddenly pulled up, and they were instantly filled with guilt.

    "What... what's wrong?" She lowered her voice subconsciously.

    But the young man lowered his eyes and stopped looking at her. His voice was slightly hoarse, and he was so obedient: "It's okay, Master don't worry about me."

    After saying that, he was about to turn around and leave.

    How could Qiao Nian let him go out like this, she grabbed his sleeve, looked at his lowered profile, and said hesitantly: "You...you heard it all?" Unexpectedly,

    she just opened her mouth tentatively, When he heard her words, the boy's long eyelashes trembled, and tears rolled down like beads.

    The young man is good-looking, but he looks even better when he cries. The only tears are slowly falling down his chin, which makes people feel distressed.

    The drops of tears seemed to hit her heart.

    Qiao Nian subconsciously tugged on his sleeves, looking at his tearful eyes, feeling a little dazed for a moment.

    For so many years, it was the first time she saw him cry. Did those words really make him so sad?

    But she just agreed to Huo Yunting's marriage. Didn't he always know that she had a marriage contract?

    Qiao Nian was a little at a loss, and didn't know how to coax people: "Don't cry."

    The young man's tears fell more fiercely, his eyes were red, his voice was choked up, and he was very pitiful: "Master, are you... don't want me anymore?" Qiao

    Nian: "Of course not!"

    The young man was not comforted, looked at her, his eyes were quiet, his eyes were red, and he complained silently: "But Master is going to marry someone else. together with my disciples."

    Qiao Nian's expression froze: "..."

    That makes sense, but the problem is that she won't get married at all.