Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    When Yu Ting's kisses fell carefully and densely, Qiao Nian realized that he was not joking with her.

    He really wants to sleep with her!

    Qiao Nian didn't have time to think about the question of how he would cheat when he had a female lead, so he used a plan to delay the attack: "I...I haven't taken a shower yet!" Hearing this,

    Yu Ting stopped and glanced at her, wondering if it was true See through what.

    Before she could breathe a sigh of relief, he had already hugged her by the waist, and a low and hoarse word fell from the top of her head: "Together."

    Qiao Nian: "...!"

    Seeing that he was about to walk to the bathroom door with her in his arms, she This time she was really panicked, grabbed his coat, and blurted out: "Wait!"

    After the words fell, she met a pair of unfathomable eyes, and her tone was faint and dangerous: "You don't Willing?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Did he think she was willing?

    Perhaps seeing that she didn't speak, Yu Ting's eyes showed some coldness, and his tone was also cold: "It's fine with others, but not with me?" Hearing what he seemed to be mocking her, Qiao Nian remembered, he

    thought She lived for the past two years by betraying herself and following other men.

    In order to cover up the existence of the system, she didn't explain it either.

    If she rejects him now, it doesn't seem to fit the character she set up in his eyes as a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death. In order to survive and live better at this time, she should curry favor with him. How could she still refuse?

    Qiao Nian had a headache, so... what's the matter with this male lead, he already has a female lead and is still thinking about sleeping with a female lead?

    Is it out of revenge?

    Seeing that Yu Ting's eyes became more and more dangerous with her silence, her desire to survive instantly soared, she made a weak and embarrassed expression, and said bitchly: "It's not impossible, it's just... I'm afraid of being killed by your girlfriend." If you know what to do, then she should be very sad, and it's not easy for you to explain to her, is it?"

    She tried to wake up the hero's shaky sense of morality.

    But a sarcasm sounded from above his head: "Girlfriend?"

    Qiao Nian looked at his expression, and didn't see any guilt or guilt in him at this time. On the contrary, he looked a little disdainful and sarcastic when he mentioned his girlfriend.

    Didn't see it, this male protagonist is actually a scumbag?

    Qiao Nian even wondered if what she did back then stimulated him too much, causing him to change from the affectionate hero in the book to this?

    Wouldn't that be me cheating myself?

    Qiao Nian had mixed feelings in his heart, but he could only continue to persuade him: "Yes, yes, I have heard what Lin Xia said, you and Miss Jiang have a very good relationship, is it not good for us to...be behind her back? "

    Yu Ting looked at her with an unclear expression, and after a while, he said lightly: "You care?"

    Qiao Nian choked on his overly calm scumbag, and his voice raised slightly: "This Shouldn't you care?"