Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    After arriving at the hotel, Qiao Nian hid in the room, but she also knew that this was not the solution.

    Now that Jiang Ming remembered it, there was no need for her to keep hiding it from him, and she could just take this opportunity to reveal to him the matter of the Space-Time Administration.

    He is a character who refuses to suffer, and he may agree to the compensation of the Space-Time Administration and join in.

    Now there is no other way but to try.

    Thinking about it, Qiao Nian left the hotel room, summoned up her courage, and knocked on the door next door.

    After a while, the door was opened.

    Jiang Ming should have just taken a shower, his hair is still a little wet, he is wearing a nightgown, his figure is tall and straight, and his exposed chest muscles are tight.

    Qiao Nian walked in, sat down on the sofa, and saw Jiang Ming also sat down next to him, and unscrewed a can of beer with one hand.

    Seeing her looking at him, he glanced at her and asked, "Want a drink?"

    Qiao Nian: "...No need!"

    Jiang Ming didn't say anything, and took a sip of beer with his head up, his Adam's apple rolled, and his neck was slender.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Qiao Nian had no choice but to speak first: "I know you probably have a lot of questions now, I can explain to you, but the explanation will be a bit long." Jiang Ming glanced at her, and said lightly: "Then make a long story short

    . .”

    Qiao Nian: “…”

    All right.

    Since he asked so, Qiao Nian also omitted the part about her car accident, and only told him about her doing the task after being bound by the system.

    And she just found out that he would be in the mission world, and after knowing it, she ended the mission and came to him.

    The purpose is to persuade him to join the Space-Time Administration.

    Although it sounded like a fairy tale, she felt that Muscle Jiang Ming already had the memory of the mission world, so she should believe her words.

    After she finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Ming, but she really couldn't see what Jiang Ming was thinking, and she couldn't help feeling a little flustered in her heart.

    After a while, Jiang Ming opened his mouth and said, "Why am I there?"

    Qiao Nian: "... Anyway, I'm not playing tricks. As for the reason... why don't you ask yourself.

    " She will not be brought into the mission world by her.

    If she didn't mention it, he would think of it himself.

    She didn't really want to tell him, for fear of adding fuel to the flames, he kindly rescued her, but in the end she was involved in the mission world, and experienced so many heart-wrenching plots of physical abuse, impure big wronged species?

    He was afraid that he would be so angry that he would want to strangle her on the spot.

    Hearing what she said, Jiang Ming looked at her for a moment, but didn't ask any further questions. Instead, he said in an unusually calm voice, "So, you've been playing with my feelings? It's all just to complete the task?" Qiao Nian: "