Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Qiao Nian packed her bags and went to the mortal world.

    Ao Yan followed her on the grounds of assisting her in her task, Qiao Nianben wondered why he followed.

    Ao Yan said with some distaste: "Mozun wants to find Cheng Wu, I don't want to follow, it's shameful."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    That's true, although Mozun is a villain, but he is in the late stage of love and can't be saved up.

    But what she didn't expect was that even if they went to the mortal world, they still couldn't escape the plot of the hero and heroine.

    Ao Yan is very familiar with the mortal world, and also knows a lot of people from the monster race, so they don't have to spread the news in person, they compiled the script, and just let the little monsters do the work.

    In just a few days, stories have already been circulated in the streets and alleys. Most of the stories in the mortal world are about ghosts and monsters harming people. Therefore, the story that the prince of the Tianzu was played by a witch and died is very novel and interesting. up.

    It turned out to be very popular for a while, and the little demons made a lot of money, so they came back and asked them if they wanted to write another book.

    Qiao Nian met Shang Xiaoyao's pious and enthusiastic eyes: "..."

    It seems that no one believed this story.

    Then she can rest assured, it shouldn't be passed on to the Celestial Clan, right?

    Heavenly Palace.

    Xian'e and the servants are reading a book together.

    Someone hesitated: "You say... is this story true?"

    "No way? Your Highness is such a wise and powerful man, how could he be as obsessed with a demon girl as in the story book, let alone two people... Isn't it still a master-student relationship?" "

    That's not necessarily the case, His Highness has never been close to women, has no experience, and is very simple." The green-clothed fairy said, "That demon girl is scheming, and she is the best at deceiving people. It is not surprising that His Highness has the way. "

    "It makes sense." The fairy in pink echoed, "Don't you think the atmosphere is a bit strange recently? It seems that something big is about to happen. If His Highness failed in the calamity, it would make sense." The fairy in

    red Angrily said: "I don't think it's far from ten, why don't we find that demon girl to avenge His Highness?" "

    But isn't she the protector next to the Demon Lord?" Everyone hesitated, "We... can't beat us together, right?

    " Yi Xianshi: "..." He was about to speak, when     someone

    behind him asked, "What are you looking at?

    "

on the ground.

    As soon as Lu Jue raised his hand, the book fell into his hands.

    Everyone looked at him with trepidation and felt even more nervous when they saw him flipping through the book.

    "Where did this book come from?" Lu Jue asked.

    The green-clothed fairy said timidly: "Yes... I bought it by chance when I went to the mortal world for business, and now it is very popular in the mortal world."

    Lu Jue: "...Really?"

    In an instant, the book in his hand has melted . For the powder, it disappeared.

    The fairy in green felt the sneer in his tone and trembled, believing in the truth of the story even more in her heart.

    The protector of the Demon Race is also really... daring.

    Your Highness will not let her go, right?

    After the task of distributing the script was completed, Qiao Nian was not in a hurry to go back, and just stayed in the mortal world, playing around with Ao Yan.

    For more than ten days in a row, she hadn't heard anything about Lu Jue, which reassured her a little.

    Maybe Lu Jue just thought that the calamity in the world was like a dream, even if he would be angry if he was tricked and played by the witch, but the majestic prince of the heavenly clan came to trouble her because of this, didn't he admit that he was stupid?

    But what she didn't expect was that this was just the calm before the storm.

    On this day, she was enjoying tea and snacks while listening to the beauty playing the piano in the painting boat.

    Unexpectedly, Ao Yan rushed over suddenly and told her that he had to go back to the Demon Race in a hurry.

    Qiao Nian was stunned for a moment: "What's the hurry?"

    Ao Yan looked at her with a complicated expression, fell silent for a while, and then said: "The Heavenly Clan and the Demon Clan are at war." Hearing this,

    Qiao Nian was choked.

    This plot...isn't it after the hero and heroine get together?

    Why is the hero going to war just after returning from the calamity?

    "Don't be afraid, it is impossible for the Celestial Clan to launch a war to retaliate against you. Immortals and demons have been fighting against each other for a long time, and sooner or later there will be a war." Ao Yan said, "It is the Demon Lord who is too rampant, and the Celestial Clan may not be able to bear it. It's really a big trouble."

    Hearing that there was something in his words, Qiao Nian couldn't help asking: "What did the Demon Lord...do again?"

    Ao Yan said expressionlessly: "He went to the Yunshan faction to capture Cheng Wu, but he failed , ran halfway, Cheng Wu was rescued."

    Qiao Nian: "Who saved her?"

    Since Mo Zun would go to kidnap people, his skills must have recovered, and no one in the Yunshan School is his opponent.

    Ao Yan's tone was meaningful: "His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of the Celestial Clan, but he failed in the calamity, and I'm afraid he will be abolished soon."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Then you can think too much. It's like playing around for fun, and it won't be long before he will make a comeback and conquer the demon world.

    But...it's a good thing for a hero to save the beauty. Didn't the hero and heroine get together, and their story finally started?

    Qiao Nian couldn't help feeling hopeful again, but at this moment, she heard Ao Yan say: "I'll go back first, and you don't come back."

    Qiao Nian didn't want to go back either, but couldn't help asking: "Are you afraid of defeating me?" Revenge?"

    However, Ao Yan sighed, and said: "Once the two sides fight, do you think Mozun will offer to exchange hostages given how much he cares about Cheng Wu now?" Qiao Nian couldn't believe it: "Does he think that Lu Jue

    will Send Cheng Wu here for me?"

    Ao Yan looked at her silently for a moment, but then asked her: "Do you think it's not possible?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    That must be... no, right?

    Mozun is in love with brains, but Lu Jue is the future Emperor of Heaven who will pursue a career path!

    If he even agreed to this, then he... how much he hates her?