Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    When Qiao Nian and Yu Ting returned to the tent, they had already finished cooking.

    Meat in the last days is likely to be infected with the zombie virus, and they never considered meat when collecting supplies, so this dinner is completely vegetarian.

    When Qiao Nian was in the villa, he had a lot of supplies, and he ate well for every meal, so when he saw the rice and a few side dishes in the pot, although he wouldn't be unable to eat, he certainly wouldn't have any special desire to eat.

    But for others, eating and sleeping during the journey is often just a matter of eating something to fill their stomachs, so it is already a luxury to cook a good meal.

    Although the apocalypse has only come three months, everyone is far away from the days before the apocalypse where we could eat and sleep normally.

    This meal was mainly cooked by Xie Ling, and the others were just helping out, picking up firewood and so on.

    Xie Ling was the sweet-voiced boy with red lips and white teeth she had seen in the supermarket before, and he was also the cannon fodder who died in the mouth of zombies early in the book.

    He enthusiastically served everyone a bowl of mushroom soup. He found the mushrooms in the supermarket. They didn't look very fresh, but they had a strong aroma.

    When it was Xie Yao's turn, he just served him a bowl of rice and said, "Brother, if you don't eat mushrooms, I won't serve it for you."

    Xie Yao was still wearing the same black and white uniform as Yu Ting, but the sleeves were rolled up. When he got up, the buttons were loose, and he looked a little cold and lazy. He only gave a faint "hmm", and was still wiping his shiny saber in his hand.

    Qiao Nian naturally also got a bowl of mushroom soup, which was also given to her by Xie Lingsheng. She silently observed these unnamed people in the plot, worrying whether their appearance would affect the development of the plot. Instead, how can the hero and heroine fight zombies together?

    Xie Yao was a little indifferent and a little reluctant, he hardly spoke a word, holding his knife in his hand all the time.

    Jiang Gui, on the other hand, sat on the tree trunk and closed his eyes to sleep, with one leg bent, and his posture was casual and casual, making people wonder if he would fall asleep and fall off.

    Qi Yun, on the other hand, was wearing a clean and meticulous uniform, sitting by the fire to eat, and his movements were also slow, not quite like a military student, but more like an elegant and polite young master.

    A few of them are relatively strong in the team. As for the researcher Ruan Qing, he is the object of their protection. It is said that his research direction is also related to the vaccine of the zombie virus.

    Ruan Qing was sitting next to Yu Ting, he was thin and fair, wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses, with a nerdy air, he was slowly drinking soup from a bowl.

    Except for Jiang Fu and Xie Changlin who haven't come back yet, any of these people who are singled out can be the configuration of the protagonist, and their appearance is also extremely high.

    Qiao Nian felt strange in his heart, they are like this, in the book... they are all passers-by without names?

    What is the standard for the heroine group to appear?

    Or... the plot is starting to collapse again?

    Qiao Nian was a little distracted thinking about it. It's normal that the reality and the plot can't be completely matched, as long as the main storyline of the male and female remains unchanged.