Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    What's disappointing is that Qiao Nian didn't get any results from the system. The system only guarantees that it will report the abnormal data of these worlds. As for when there will be results, it is not certain.

    Qiao Nian could only wait according to her temper.

    After the calamity of Lu Jue's life is over, although it is not known whether Lu Jue will follow the plot, the plot of her going is over.

    She left the Yunshan faction overnight and returned to the Demon Realm.

    And in the early morning of the second day after she left, the real Cheng Wu appeared in front of the mountain gate of the Yunshan School.

    Cheng Wu took advantage of the Demon Lord's unpreparedness and escaped from the Demon Realm in a hurry. He flicked his sword all the way without stopping, and when he reached the mountain gate, he almost collapsed from exhaustion.

    Seeing her disciples rushing forward to support her, and seeing her in a state of distress, she was very puzzled. He didn't realize that the elder in Fuyu Mountain was a fake, and he only came back at this moment when he went down the mountain last night.

    Cheng Wu noticed the bewildered expression of the other party, and there was something strange in her heart. She was imprisoned in the magic palace, with no news, and she didn't know the plans of the demon king.

    "Take me to see the head." She only had time to say such a sentence before she fainted.

    As soon as Qiao Nian returned to the Demon Realm, the Demon Lord knew about it and sent someone to fetch her into the palace for an audience.

    Although from the memory of the original owner, she knew that the Demon Venerable had a face that could be called a prosperous and beautiful face, but when she actually saw Demon Venerable Aoyue, she was still a little surprised.

    After all, he is positioned as a villain, and the appearance of a villain is often extremely high, otherwise there would be no such saying that the three views follow the five senses.

    Both Ao Yue and Zuo Hufa Ao Yan belong to the Jiaolong clan, and they are somewhat related, but Ao Yue is not infected with the beauty and sparkle like Ao Yan that most dragon clans have.

    The Mozun was wearing a deep black brocade suit, sitting on a high seat, staring at her expressionlessly, his whole body exudes a sense of evil and menacing atmosphere, the kind that can stop a child crying at night just by looking at it.

    But he is so good-looking, even with such a fierce and cold temperament, he still won't make people feel disgusted.

    This is the villain Mozun who is only gentle and affectionate to the heroine in the original book.

    Qiao Nian saluted and said, "My lord..."

    She had just returned from her mission and was planning to report the situation to her superiors as usual.

    As a result, before she could finish speaking, the Demon Lord waved his hand impatiently, and there was a blue bead the size of a thumb in his hand, floating in the air at his fingertips, emitting a faint blue light.

    He lowered his eyes and glanced at her: "Don't talk nonsense, I've seen it all."

    Qiao Nian looked at the photo beads in his hand: "..."

    This is the ancient version of the camera, right?

    She turned her head to look at Ao Yan who was standing next to Mo Zun, who looked like air, even though he came to Yunshan Sect to monitor her, wouldn't it be too perverted to take a sneak shot?

    Qiao Nian looked at the bead in Mozun's hand and couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed, wondering what was being photographed?

    Unexpectedly, the more embarrassing thing was yet to come.

    At this time, Mozun spoke again: "You guys say, how do you make the scandal of the prince of the Heavenly Clan

    famous in the world?" Is the hatred of the Celestial Clan not enough?

    Ao Yan's expression was also a little subtle. He glanced at Qiao Nian, then looked at Mozun, and reminded: "My lord, I think it's better not to go too far.

    " The execution of the fairy gate is enough to be hated by the Tianzu, but it is because the prince of the Tianzu is stupid and willing to step into the trap step by step. No one forced him, and the Tianzu has no face to declare war on this reason, so he can only suffer from being dumb.

    But to spread these things so ostentatiously, tearing up the fig leaf, can the Celestial Clan sit back and watch?

    Mozun turned his head to stare at him, and without warning, he slapped Ao Yan's shoulder with a palm, and said expressionlessly: "Do you think I can't beat them?"

    This palm didn't have mana, so it didn't hurt or itch for Ao Yan, but Ao Yan made a painful expression very cooperatively, and said obediently: "My lord, it's my subordinates who have nothing to worry about." After showing his

    strength Only then was the Mozun satisfied and turned to look at Qiao Nian: "You come to think of a way."

    Qiao Nian looked at the unscathed Ao Yan: "..."

    She didn't think that the Mozun didn't hit hard because he felt sorry for Ao Yan. , that palm was so heavy that she could hear the sound, it can only be because... the demon king can't use his power, right?

    She vaguely remembered that it seemed that the heroine had poisoned the Demon Lord in order to escape, and the Demon Lord could not perform his kung fu temporarily, which allowed the heroine to successfully escape back to the Yunshan School.

    At this time, he can still tease the people of the Celestial Clan vigorously, it is really... He tried his best to test on the edge of danger, just trying to be refreshing for a while, completely ignoring the consequences.

    Seeing that he was still staring at him, Qiao Nian thought that the people of the Celestial Clan would not read the scriptures of the mortal world, so he said flickeringly: "The things that happened in the reincarnation of the prince are already clear to the Celestial Clan, and there is no need to publicize them. If the mortals are gone, why don’t you ask the storyteller to write a storybook for everyone?”

    There are so many stories about gods and demons in the world, who would take it seriously?

    Although the demon king has lived for tens of thousands of years, he doesn't know much about mortal affairs, so he was successfully fooled by her, nodded and said solemnly: "Okay, you can do it right away, and after you finish writing, everyone in the demon world will hand over to you." Even the immortals in the prison must have it!"

    Qiao Nian: "...!"

    She doesn't know how long she will have to live in the devil world before she can leave, doesn't this mean that her deeds of a scumbag are made public?

    If she leaves the Demon Realm in the future, won't she really become a witch who does a lot of evil and everyone shouts and beats her?

    What's more...if it gets to...Lu Jue's hands, her eyes go dark, and she feels like she has lifted a rock and shot herself in the foot.

    But obviously Mozun would not give her a chance to repent, Qiao Nian took a deep breath, had no choice but to take the order and was about to leave.

    But Mozun suddenly said: "Wait!"

    Qiao Nian turned her head, and saw the demon above her frowning slightly looking at her face, and said with disgust, "Your appearance makes me very displeased, so don't use this face when you see me in the future." Qiao Nian took a deep breath:

    " ..."

    What is the difference between his words and saying "You are so ugly to me"?

    He survived so long and was not beaten to death, it was really thanks to his profound skills.