Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    When meeting Jiang Ming's deep eyes, Qiao Nian felt a little flustered, pretending to be calm and said, "I just didn't realize it for a while."

    Seeing that he was still looking at her without speaking, he seemed to be exploring something.

    She pushed him away abruptly, as if she was furious, "If you hadn't saved me, I wouldn't have let you go so easily." Hearing this,

    Jiang Ming looked at her thoughtfully, with a drawn-out ending: "So, you Is this going to make a promise with your body?"

    Qiao Nian choked, "You're dreaming!"

    Jiang Ming didn't turn back when he heard this, but just looked at her with a very strange expression, and some strange images flashed in his mind. In those pictures, he and Qiao Nian were crazy and lingering, which really seemed to happen in a dream.

    His heartbeat was a little fast, and his body was a little hot.

    He wasn't sure if he really had the aftereffects of the car accident, and he really needed to go to the hospital.

    In the blink of an eye, it's the day of the high school reunion.

    The location of the high school reunion is in a box of a five-star hotel.

    Most of the students in the class have arrived.

    Qiao Nian came with Jiang Ming.

    I don't know why Jiang Ming drove to pick her up so kindly.

    However, she also intended to ease the relationship with him, so she hitched a ride here with him, never thinking about how shocked her classmates were when they saw her and Jiang Ming walking in together.

    Someone almost dropped the cup in his hand.

    After all, Qiao Nian did not attend the previous class reunion, and everyone hadn't seen her for several years.

    Not only did she come now, but she also came with Jiang Ming, a deadly enemy, and everyone's expressions were so shocked that they lost control.

    In the quiet box, the atmosphere was weird.

    The squad leader struggled to squeeze out from the crowd, greeted them with a smile, and broke the awkward atmosphere.

    The squad leader is the manager of a marketing company, he is eloquent, and the scene quickly became hot again.

    Qiao Nian also found a place to sit down, noticing everyone's reaction, in order to avoid suspicion, she did not sit with Jiang Ming.

    In school, Jiang Ming was a star-studded existence. Now that he is out of school, everyone knows his family background, and a group of people soon gathered around him.

    Qiao Nian was sitting on the side, she hadn't seen her for several years, everyone was a little afraid to go forward, and she was left alone.

    At this time, someone suddenly thought of something and said, "By the way, Yu Xueba might come over when he returns to China today."

    A girl also thought of something, glanced at Qiao Nian quietly, and said, "No wonder Qiao Nian Maybe it’s because of Yu Yang that he’s coming over.”

    Several people over there were discussing in low voices.

    Qiao Nianquan heard it: "..."

    Yu Yang...who is it?