Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    No matter what purpose Jiang Ming wants to meet with people from the Space-Time Administration, as long as he agrees to join the Space-Time Administration.

    And once he entered the Space-Time Administration, there was no room for repentance.

    Qiao Nian was afraid that he would go back on his word, so he waited for several days before going to him again to confirm. Seeing that he still hadn't changed his mind, he took him to the Space-Time Management Bureau that night.

    However, their bodies remained in the hotel, and only their consciousness came to the Space-Time Administration.

    The Space-Time Management Bureau is established at the interface of various time and space, floating in the night sky, surrounded by scattered and bright stars.

    All the people living in the space-time boundary are people from the Space-Time Administration, but the number is very small.

    Qiao Nian has worked here for so long, basically spent in the task world, except for her system, she has never seen any of her colleagues.

    I thought that after arriving at the palace where the Space-Time Administration is located, I should see some colleagues, but only her system 00 2 came to greet them.

    System 00 2 has no body yet, and the communication with her is only in her mind.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help being shocked when he heard System 00 2 say to let Jiang Ming go to see the Lord God alone.

    She didn't expect the main god to meet Jiang Ming in person, she had never met the main god, not even her colleagues.

    Is the child of luck so rare?

    Qiao Nian was a little puzzled in his heart, but he still didn't follow, watching Jiang Ming walk into the main god's palace under the guidance of the system.

    She waits outside.

    While waiting, Qiao Nian couldn't help asking the system for news: "Why did the Lord God want to see Jiang Ming? Although there are few children of luck, there are many children of luck in each small world, right?" System:

    " It's quite a lot, but there is also a gap between the children of luck."

    Qiao Nian was silent for a while, not quite understanding: "What do you mean?"

    System: "Ordinary children of luck are only favored by the heavens on the interface where he is, but you can also see that Jiang Ming is different." Qiao

    Nian: "..."

    It is indeed different. Supported three worlds in succession without collapsing.

    "That's not right." Qiao Nian suddenly felt something was wrong, "Even if he can be favored by the Heavenly Dao in other worlds, wouldn't those worlds collapse because the Heavenly Dao itself has no power to support the world?" Where did the Heavenly Dao come from to help Jiang

    ? To support the stability of the world?

    System: "Didn't you see that the other sons of destiny are favored by the heavens, and can he protect the heavens and save the world?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    She really didn't expect this.

    Is this kind of power... a human should have?

    When she had this idea, the system said again: "Before the main god became the main god, he was also a child of such luck." Qiao Nian was

    stunned, and then said in horror: "The main god is afraid that he will usurp the throne, so..."