Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Qiao Nian and Jiang Ming were rushed to the hospital as victims of a serious car accident, but when the results of the examination came out, the doctors who were preparing to rescue the injured were all shocked.

    It wasn't because they were injured too badly, on the contrary, Jiang Ming still had some flesh wounds on his head, but Qiao Nian was unscathed.

    The doctors are in a trance. Although it is a good thing, it is... quite unbelievable.

    The car they were in had been hit beyond recognition, with its front dented and glass broken, and even the driver of the truck died on the spot.

    It is not too much to say that the luck of the two is the darling of heaven, and the idle doctors and nurses all rushed to watch them after hearing the news.

    It's like watching a giant panda in a zoo.

    When their parents arrived, Qiao Nian and Jiang Ming were already awake, and they didn't even need to be hospitalized. After paying the fee, the doctor started to rush them away.

    When walking out, Qiao's mother had suppressed the turbulent tears on the way she came earlier.

    Seeing her daughter's lively appearance, Mother Qiao couldn't help poking her on the head, and said, "I told you to drive so fast! There's no time to hide when something happens! You're going to kill me and your dad!" Qiao Nian looked

    at Looking at his mother's seemingly angry face, he was in a daze, hugged her arm, and said, "I will definitely pay attention next time, Mom, I'm sorry to make you worry."

    Seeing her sticking to her so obediently, Mother Qiao couldn't bear to say anything more about her, looked at Jiang Ming who was beside her, and said, "This time I really thank you, child, if you didn't block her, How can she be so well like this, and let you get hurt, I really feel sorry."

    Jiang Ming glanced at Qiao Nian, and said with a smile: "Auntie, you are welcome, this is what I should do."

    Qiao Nian was a little Looking at Jiang Ming inquiringly.

    Jiang Ming has a gentle and gentle face, when he talks to people with a smile like this, it is easy to make people like him, especially the elders, he looks calm and reliable.

    But she knew that he was not a good-tempered person, he was just good at disguising, and if he really offended him, he would not be soft in the slightest.

    Therefore, even if she doesn't like him, she won't provoke him easily, at most she will sneer at her a few words, but he will not tolerate her, and will come back one by one in a rude manner.

    Such a cruel and merciless Jiang Ming... would actually protect her in a car accident, which makes people feel a little dazed.

    When she died before, did Jiang Ming also stand in the way for her?

    She thought he hated her too, but she really hated a person, and she would never think of protecting him in such a critical moment.

    For example, she didn't think about protecting him at all, and even forgot that Jiang Ming was sitting beside her. At that time, her mind went blank and she didn't think about anything.

    Fortunately, the current Jiang Ming doesn't have the memories of those worlds, otherwise it would be good if he didn't kill her, let alone save her.

    As for joining the Authority, she wasn't too worried even if he regained his memory, and she wouldn't be able to see him when she went to the mission world.