Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Qiao Nian choked on this sharp question, and couldn't find a reason to fool him for a while.

    But one thing, the system cannot be exposed.

    Seeing that Yu Ting's eyes seemed to be getting colder and colder, Qiao Nian bit the bullet and explained: "I..." Yu Ting suddenly said: "If you don't want to say it, then you     don't need to

    say it."

He wondered if he was mocking her angrily.

    At this time, Yu Ting suddenly leaned down, caressing her face, staring at her eyes, and said in a low and cold voice: "I don't have to pursue all the things in the past, but from now on, you... just You can be with me, understand?"

    Under his dangerous and oppressive gaze, Qiao Nianshi nodded, then glanced at him again, and said inadvertently, "Then... where are Jiang and Jing? ?”

    After hearing the name from her mouth, Yu Ting looked at her with dim eyes.

    If it was before, he would think she was jealous.

    But now...he can no longer be sentimental.

    He stared at her, and said slowly with an unclear tone: "You really want me to be with her?"

    Qiao Nian avoided his sharp gaze, and tried to calm down: "No, I just want to know...will you I will be with her, I am greedy for life and afraid of death, yes, but I am not the kind of person who destroys other people's feelings."

    Her tone was a little bit aggrieved, her eyes were shining brightly, as if she was being bullied .

    But I was lamenting in my heart, why is this male protagonist not as easy to deceive as before, and his sensitivity is so frightening.

    Yu Ting looked at her deeply, and after a while, he suddenly lowered his head and placed a long and soft kiss on her lips.

    He didn't say anything, but he didn't seem to want to go any further.

    Only then did Qiao Nian breathe a sigh of relief.

    With the development of the matter to this point, Qiao Nian basically had no hope for the relationship between the hero and heroine.

    She felt that she had tried her best, and if the task still failed, there was nothing she could do.

    Who knows why this hero is so obsessed with her?

    This weird and perverted paranoia inexplicably reminded her of the hero in the previous world.

    Their personalities are different, but this paranoia is exactly the same, which makes people feel nervous even when facing them.

    She couldn't help but wonder, couldn't this be another child of luck who wasn't influenced by the plot?

    The system immediately denied her guess.

    Qiao Nian reluctantly believed in the system again. After all, it is rare to meet a child of luck in a hundred years, and he is not a wholesaler, so he can meet them wherever he goes.

    As for now, she can only wait for the mission to fail, and then leave this world.

    the next day.

    Qiao Nian opened his eyes in a daze, and was startled by the figure in front of him.

    Yu Ting was sitting in front of the bed silently, looking at her fixedly for an unknown how long.