Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    In the back seat of the car, the light was dim.

    "Nian Nian, eat slowly." Lu Chen held a cup of warm milk tea in his hand, his voice was cold and deep, "It's not good for your health."

    Qiao Nian said perfunctorily "Yes", the cake is delicious, It's just a little choking.

    She lowered her head and took a sip of milk tea from Lu Chen's hand.

    When the show was over, she sent a message to Lu Chen asking him to pick her up. He came on time, and the food she brought was also her favorite.

    As expected of a follower trained by her since high school, it really suits her heart.

    Qiao Nian was full and in a good mood, her eyes were slightly curved, her eyelashes were long, like crow feathers, her pupils were clear, and she looked very cute.

    Lu Chen's gaze fell on her face, and he asked inadvertently, "Why is Qin Chu here?"

    Qiao Nian didn't think this question was strange. Gold medal managers like Qin Chu didn't often follow her, let alone this a small interview.

    This time I came here just because I was afraid that she would talk nonsense and attract black people, but it didn't have much effect.

    "He just loves to worry about me and doesn't worry about me." Qiao Nian said indifferently, "I'm afraid I will mess up on the show."

    Hearing this, Lu Chen frowned slightly, but the displeasure was obviously aimed at Qin Chu: " You can say whatever you want, don't worry about him."

    After the words fell, Qiao Nian turned to look at him.

    Lu Chen's dark eyes met her.

    After a while, Qiao Nian couldn't help but said, "Are you... a high-ranking hacker?"

    Lu Chen: "What?

    " What should I do?"

    Lu Chen's face didn't change, but his aura was extremely strong, revealing a bit of intimidation: "Who dares?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Forget it, Lu Chen is now a fan of 800 filters, she is no more serious than him.

    Probably seeing Qiao Nian's distrust, Lu Chen said again: "You can do whatever you want, and I will be responsible for any problems." His

    tone was calm, and his eyes were calm, but he gave off a very reliable and serious attitude. Feel.

    If someone else said that, they must be teasing her.

    But Lu Chen, as the president of the Lu Group, is worth a fortune, and he will definitely do what he says.

    Qiao Nian was a little uncomfortable seeing his deep and focused eyes. It's not unreasonable for the vicious female supporting role in the original book to be so capable.

    Anyone who is protected by him so unprincipled will have to float, right?

    But she drifted to the end of her death, and Lu Chen, the hero, would not protect her all the time.

    How affectionate you are now, how unfeeling you will be in the future.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Nian's mood instantly became much calmer.     When she was a little distracted, she heard Lu Chen's voice again: "I will go abroad this week, you can contact