Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Just as the movement at the entrance of the supermarket attracted more and more zombies, Jiang Gui finally drove a medium-sized truck over, and with a flick of its tail, it crushed the zombies at the entrance like watermelons until they were bloodied.

    Qiao Nian didn't see this scene because Yu Ting raised his hand to cover her eyes.

    When the hand blocking her sight was finally removed, Yu Ting had already brought her to the car.

    The space in the carriage is very spacious, but there is a strong smell of rust, and the top and left and right sides of the carriage are still covered with iron shells, so it is very unpleasant to be so stuffy.

    The others sat directly on the ground of the carriage without paying attention, and their faces and clothes were also stained with blood and stains.

    By comparison, Qiao Nian looked much cleaner, with delicate facial features, fair skin, and a gentle expression that was somewhat pure, not at all like she had experienced the end of the world.

    The eyes of everyone couldn't help being curious and probing, obviously unable to figure out how she could maintain such an unsullied appearance in the last days.

    Yu Ting first introduced Qiao Nian's identity to everyone, but did not mention the fact that Qiao Nian was living in his house, and only said that she was his girlfriend.

    Everyone was surprised, because Yu Ting looked like an unclimbable flower, with indifferent eyes and abstinent temperament, giving people a feeling of being frivolous and focused on career, which is not like being able to fall in love with girls. The type of hook.

    It's just that Yu Ting was usually too serious, and now he had just fought with zombies, and everyone didn't have any gossip or teasing intentions. They just held down their surprise and didn't ask any more questions, and greeted Qiao Nian in a friendly and polite manner.     And when Yu Ting introduced everyone to her, Qiao Nian was not surprised, because she had never heard of any of these people except Jiang Fu, a big star before the end of the world, and Xie Ling, the cannon fodder in the book.     Before she came, there were eight people in this team including Yu Ting.

    Among them, Xie Yao, Jiang Gui, and Qi Yun were all classmates who escaped from the school with Yu Ting. They planned to go to the quarantine area established by the military department in the capital, so they went together.

    But after they came out of school, they still had the righteous and helpful qualities of military school students. They saved many people along the way, and the others were taken away by the search and rescue team sent by the military department. Qing and Xie Yao's younger brother Xie Ling.     As for the middle-aged man in the team named Xie Changlin, who was the distant second uncle of the protected scientific researcher Ruan Qing, Jiang Fu had already been with Xie Changlin when they met her.     Among these people, only Jiang Fu and Xie Ling have names in the book, but they are all out-of-the-box characters, and the others are passers-by who have never appeared in their names.     If they also teamed up with the male protagonist in the book, then the possibility that they don't have a name may be the same as Xie Ling's being cannon fodder.     Of course, it is also possible that the hero made a different choice than in the book. In reality, he is a team with these people, but in the plot they have nothing to do with each other.     If it's the former, it's okay, the plot is still within the controllable range, if it's the latter...     Qiao Nian felt a little stuck thinking about it, no way, the hero wouldn't break the plot at the beginning of the text, right?     But the current situation is still unclear, so we can only wait and see what happens, and take care of the plot and character design on our side first.     And the son of luck is not wholesale, it is not bad to meet one in 10,000 people, it makes no sense that the male lead in this world is still the son of luck, right?     Thinking of this, Qiao Nian gradually settled down. She already had experience, and the plot of this world would definitely not collapse easily again.     The truck unstoppably broke through the siege of zombies all the way, and several people in the car kept clearing the zombies that climbed up, and the group finally got out of Yuncheng full of zombies wandering safely.     It's just that after such an escape, everyone was a little exhausted, with fatigue on their faces.

    None of this group of people had awakened abilities, and they managed to escape only by relying on the force of the military cadets themselves and the firearms and supplies sent by the military.

    As long as there is a zombie above the middle level in the city, they are all finished.

    It's just good luck once, but it's impossible to be lucky every time. If the journey to the quarantine area goes smoothly, it will take three days to arrive. Everyone can't help but feel a little worried.

    Qiao Nian was not worried about how difficult the journey would be, because the hero only awakened his powers in the occupied isolation zone, and before he awakened, he would only encounter low-level zombies that he was capable of dealing with.

    Otherwise, if the hero is killed, then the subsequent plot of this book will not be able to continue.

    After all this tossing, Qiao Nian was so tired that she leaned against Yu Ting and fell asleep.

    When she woke up, it was already dark and the car stopped by the side of the road.

    There are no gas stations or villages nearby, which means that there are few people, and the possibility of zombies is extremely small.

    Yu Ting decided to rest in the grove here for one night, and set out the next day after recovering his energy.

    Everyone is tired and has no opinion.

    They came all the way to Yuncheng, and they collected a lot of supplies, so they saved a little, and it would be no problem to make it to the quarantine area.

    While they were lighting a fire and cooking, Yu Ting took her to the small river near the woods.

    Yu Ting first inspected the wounds on her back and legs, they were all scratched by the claws of the zombies, and there were no bite marks, so he was slightly relieved.

    "Nian Nian, I'll disinfect you with alcohol first, and tell me if it hurts."

    Qiao Nian sat on the white stone by the river, looked down at the man squatting in front of her, and said obediently: "I'm not afraid of pain. "

    Yu Ting was using a sharp saber to cut open the fabric of her wound bit by bit. Hearing this, his movements paused slightly, and there were complex emotions of guilt, self-blame and heartache in his dark eyes. How could he not be afraid? Obviously, when he was riding a bicycle before, If you break the skin a little bit, you will be in pain and tearful.

    But now, when the alcohol was applied to her wound, she still managed not to say a word, but her face turned pale and her eye circles were red as she looked at him. tingling.

    "Does it hurt?" Yu Ting raised his head and asked her after the disinfection and medicine were applied.     Just as Qiao Nian was about to shake his head, he heard him say in a slightly lower voice

    : "To tell the truth."

With a choked soft tone, he said: "It hurts."

    When the words fell, Yu Ting had already leaned over and hugged her into his arms, his movements were very gentle, as if he was afraid of breaking her, his voice was gentler than the breeze, bringing Painful: "Nian Nian, you don't have to be brave in front of me. You can say whatever you want and do whatever you want as before. I feel very sorry for you, and I blame myself. Yue couldn't be by your side."

    Qiao Nian reached out and hugged his waist, and buried his face in his arms, with a soft voice and a long ending, as if coquettish: "Brother, I miss you so much, I'll wait for you." You came to pick me up, but you never came, I waited too anxiously and wanted to run out to find you, but luckily you found me first."     Yu Ting raised his hand to stroke her long hair, feeling sorry for her, with a tone of voice Very lightly: "I'm sorry, I won't leave you alone in the future, no matter what happens, I won't leave you behind, let's live a good life together." Qiao Nian looked up at     him, and seemed to be hesitantly slowing down. Hearing this,     Yu Ting fell silent, looked at her nervous and worried expression, then smiled, and said: "Now that the military region has established a quarantine area, They must be waiting for us over there."     Qiao Nian nodded, as if she was relieved, but...they are probably living well in the quarantine area right now, but the quarantine area will fall like crazy in just two days, The biggest villain in this book will also be born-the Zombie King.     The book has never written about the hero's parents since the apocalypse, and Qiao Nian doesn't know how they will end up, how many years they have been together, and she still hopes that they can live well in this apocalypse.