Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After confirming that Qiao Xushen was leaving, Qiao Nian took a taxi directly to the hospital in the city center.

    Now as long as the reason for her to empathize with the villain and run away from marriage is established, her mission in this world is basically over. When the heroine heals the hero's emotional wounds and the two come together, she can Get out of this world.

    However, after she escaped marriage and got married with the male lead, it is impossible for her to stay in the capital safely. It just so happens that she hasn't done much shopping in this world for so many years, and she can travel around in the remaining two or three years. Played.

    When Qiao Nian rushed to the hospital, Feng Shaoyang was no longer there. After all, it was only his driver who was injured, not himself.

    But Qiao Nian still called him, and seemed anxious to ask him which ward he was in and how his injury was.

    Feng Shaoyang on the other end was very surprised. He obviously didn't know how she knew about his car accident, but he soon realized that Qiao Ning should have told her.

    Perhaps because Qiao Nian was shocked by the fact that Qiao Nian would actually dare to escape from Lu Chen's marriage and come to him, Feng Shaoyang was silent on the other end of the phone for a while, before saying: "You wait at the door, I'll be right over."

    Probably because she was afraid that she would run away when she got angry, Feng Shaoyang didn't explain the fact that he was not injured, making her think he was still in the hospital.

    While waiting for Feng Shaoyang, Qiao Nian found a secret chair in the corner of the hospital lobby to sit and play games, but it wasn't heartless and didn't care about the escape from marriage.

    In fact, on the contrary, even though she was wearing a peaked cap in a low-key manner, and her loose hair covered most of her face, she was still inexplicably uneasy.

    Afraid of being recognized by passers-by in advance, if Lu Chen came to find her, she would not be able to leave.

    Fortunately, after waiting for a long time, Feng Shaoyang rushed over.

    Seeing him coming from the direction of the parking lot, Qiao Nian suddenly stood up from the chair, with a surprised and angry look on his face, and said, "Why did you come from outside? Are you not injured?"

    Seeing passers-by looking over, Feng Shaoyang pulled her aside, coughed lightly, and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you, but I did have a car accident, but only the driver was injured."

    After realizing that she had been cheated, Qiao Nian pushed him away angrily, glared at him and said, "I thought you were in a car accident and you were seriously injured, so I ran out of the engagement banquet. I was so worried about you, but you ...you actually lied to me?"

    Feng Shaoyang's expression was a little embarrassed by her accusation, obviously he didn't expect that Qiao Nian would really come here for him, his tone softened: "Nian Nian, listen to me Explain, okay?"

    "I don't want to hear it!" Qiao Nian turned to leave.

    "Nian Nian, where can you go now? Back to the hotel?" Feng Shaoyang grabbed her arm.

    Qiao Nian paused, as if she had just realized what a big mistake she had made, her expression changed a little, now both the Lu family and the Qiao family must be looking for her.

    "Then... what should I do?" Qiao Nian forgot to be angry for a moment, and turned to look at Feng Shaoyang, as if she wanted to seek a solution from him.

    Facing her clear and bewildered eyes, Feng Shaoyang's eyes darkened slightly, a comforting smile slowly emerged from the corners of his lips, and his voice was also steady and calm: "It happens that I'm going on a business trip abroad for a while, why don't you go with me?" I'll go together to avoid the limelight, and when I come back after a while, things will definitely subside, and the Lu family can't do anything to you, as for your parents who are worried that you are too late, they will definitely not blame you." Qiao Nian was silent

    , It seems to be hesitating.

    Feng Shaoyang looked down at her, his eyes were affectionate and moving, he said easily and gently: "Nian Nian, don't worry, you escaped marriage because of me, I won't leave you alone, trust me, okay?"

    Qiao Nian looked up at him, and after a while, she nodded as if she was lost.

    A smile slowly appeared on the corners of Feng Shaoyang's lips: "I'm going to ask someone to book a flight ticket now, do you have your passport and ID card with you?"

    Qiao Nian: "... Yes."

    Hearing this, Feng Shaoyang's smile Deeper, while leading her to the direction where he parked, he talked to her about his travel plans after going abroad, which seemed to seduce a child.

    In his eyes, is she really that easy to deceive?

    Qiao Nian pretended to look yearning, feeling a little speechless.

    In the plot, after he deceived someone abroad, he told her that he was just teasing her, and almost made Qiao Nian mad, but at this time, Lu Chen in China had already given up on her, and the Qiao family also I was extremely disappointed in her, and she couldn't go back even if she wanted to.

    However, these plots are no longer within the scope of her mission. After going abroad, she will be free. Qiao Nian glanced at Feng Shaoyang who was smiling, and she might be the one who was being teased.

    The two talked happily and sincerely on the surface, but in reality they had their own thoughts. After getting in the car, they went straight to the airport.

    The author has something to say:

    I don’t have time to code words today, let’s write a little bit first, there is too much content left to finish and I will update it together tomorrow afternoon, it will speed up the progress, and it will end soon.