Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The next morning there was a drizzle and the weather was gray.

    When the rain stopped, Lu Jue had already entered the martial arts arena with Chu Li from the Surabaya faction.

    Disciples from various sects gathered around.

    The heads and elders of each faction sat on the seats above the high ranks.

    Qiao Nian and the villain Ao Yan discussed how to design and frame Lu Jue, but it was a bit late, and everyone had already arrived.

    She originally wanted to secretly find an inconspicuous place to sit down, so that it would be convenient for Ao Yan to use his hands and feet to arouse the devilish energy in Lu Jue's body in public.

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yunting saw her just as she walked up the steps.

    Huo Yunting said to her: "Junior Sister, this way." There

    is still an empty seat beside him, which should be reserved for her.

    Hearing this, everyone looked at her with different eyes.

    Qiao Nian, who immediately became the focus: "..."

    As the young master of the Yunshan School, Huo Yunting's seat is almost the same as seat C, and the people sitting around him are all important seniors in the world of cultivating immortals boss.

    Qingxuan, the fairy sent by the Celestial Clan, was sitting on his right, and was also looking at her with an inexplicable gaze.

    Qiao Nian felt the pressure, walked over with some trepidation, and sat down beside Huo Yunting.

    But she didn't even dare to breathe too hard, for fear that if she didn't pay attention, she would expose her demonic energy before Lu Jue.

    She silently glanced at Ao Yan who was wearing plain white clothes and followed her beside her, fearing that something might go wrong with him.

    Ao Yan curled her lips slightly, reassuring her that facing these immortal cultivators who had killed countless monsters, they looked calm and did not show any flaws.

    Qiao Nian looked away. Although Ao Yan seemed unreliable, he was still reliable at critical times.

    Then, the only thing left is... quietly inducing Lu Jue's devilish energy.

    She looked at Lu Jue on the stage.

    The martial arts competition has already started, and the two figures are intertwined. The duel between masters is naturally rare and exciting, and everyone's eyes are focused on the stage.

    It's just that the strength of the two is equal, half an hour has passed, and there is no difference.

    Qiao Nian picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea. At this moment, he heard someone say, "This is Mr. Lu's master?

    " Those smiling eyes seemed to reveal a vague inspection.

    Others were also a little surprised. It seemed that they noticed Shangxian's address to Lu Jue, and they couldn't help being a little strange. This Shangxian seemed gentle and polite, but he was alienated and indifferent to everyone, but he seemed to pay special attention to Lu Jue.

    Is it because of Lu Jue's outstanding talent?

    Qiao Nian's fingers holding the teacup tightened. Although Qingxuan's celestial power is not very advanced, and he is also a civil servant in the Celestial Clan, he is still more sensitive to demons than these people here.