Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    After the two talked, Qiao Nian found that she was more free, and her scope of activities was not limited to the magic palace.

    From this point of view, Lu Jue is still easy to coax, as if as long as she really likes him, he can forgive anything.

    Lu Jue didn't punish her in the end, she didn't know how he did it, but after that, no one asked for her execution again.

    It's been a few days in peace.

    While wandering the streets outside the magic palace, she heard a shocking news.

    The new Mozun is... Lu Jue is going to get married, and the person he will marry... is her.

    The palace is already preparing for the wedding ceremony, but she, the person involved, was the last to know about it.

    When he returned to the palace to have dinner with Lu Jue, Lu Jue looked as usual, and he didn't intend to tell her anything at all.

    Qiao Nian couldn't sit still anymore, and couldn't help asking, "I heard you're getting married?"

    Lu Jue seemed to be waiting for her to question him, but he looked at her with a dangerous tone, and said, "You don't want to marry me?" What you said was all lying to me?"

    Qiao Nian had an innocent expression: "...you never asked me."

    Lu Jue looked at her and said, "Now you know."

    Qiao Nian: "... "

    It seems that he still doesn't fully trust her, maybe the marriage is also a test for her.

    If it was true that she wanted to stay with him, then she had absolutely no reason to refuse.

    He didn't tell her, maybe he just waited to see her reaction?

    She was a little tired, Lu Jue was so innocent and cute before, why is he so thoughtful now, if he is not careful, he will step into a pit.

    Seeing that he was still looking at her, Qiao Nian showed no reluctance, just coughed lightly, and said with some hesitation: "You know my identity, and the Celestial Clan will allow you to marry me?" Lu Jue put down his chopsticks

    , Said: "I don't need other people's consent for my marriage, as long as you are willing."

    But after marrying a witch from the demon world, he became farther and farther away from the position of the prince of the heavenly clan.

    Qiao Nian couldn't say it clearly, so she just said tactfully: "Don't you want to go back?"

    Lu Jue looked at her with a calm tone: "Why do you want to go back? Even if I am still the prince of the heavenly clan, it will take thousands of years to succeed, But here, I have the final say on everything, including marrying you."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Well... makes sense.

    She was almost convinced.

    So if she doesn't agree, is he going to take it by chance?

    Thinking about it carefully, what he said was really sober in the world.

    If the mortal world and the underworld are not counted, the scale of the Heavenly Clan is not as large as that of the Demon Realm. It is always more comfortable to be a king in the Demon Realm than to be a prince in the Celestial Clan.

    It is not so easy for a person from the fairy clan to manage the demon world.

    But for Lu Jue, this may not be a difficult task.