Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After getting in the car, Qiao Nian looked at Jo Xushen's side face, coughed lightly, and asked, "Brother, where are we going?

    " I wonder if the eldest brother will be pissed off if he knows who she is going to see.

    Qiao Xu's deep voice was still a little cold, and said: "Go to the villa in the western suburbs, you stay there for a while, and come back after the turmoil has passed." Qiao Nian originally planned to leave, but there is no guarantee that he will stay in the

    capital Not being found by the male lead, but this is not the right time to talk about this with Qiao Xushen.

    I also know that Qiao Xushen will definitely not let her leave the capital. His sister-in-law is so close to staring at her all day long. He often came to pick her up and drop her off to and from school in high school. Still more than that.

    As for why Qiao Xushen helped her escape from marriage, Qiao Nian can probably guess the reason.

    At the Lu family's party, she could see that Qiao Xushen still disapproved of her being with Lu Chen, and he didn't think Lu Chen was bad, but he knew that her purpose of being with Lu Chen was not pure, and he was worried She set herself on fire and hurt herself.

    If you want to say that the person who knows Qiao Nian best in this world is the elder brother who brought her up.

    When Qiao Nian was born, the careers of Qiao's parents were also on the rise, and they were very busy. Naturally, the one who spent the most time with her was Qiao Xushen, who was only a teenager at the time.

    It can be said that compared to the Qiao family's parents, Qiao Xushen is more like the elder brother being the father, and he realized prematurely what it is like to have a "daughter" who is in the rebellious period 365 days a year.

    Now she has made a big one. She knows that Lu Chen will be with Qiao Ning and won't hurt the Qiao family, but Qiao Xushen doesn't know this, but he still wholeheartedly helps her.

    Qiao Nian looked at Qiao Xushen's still black hair, and was worried that his young age would make his hair gray from worry.

    "Brother, you... just took me away like this? How are you going to explain to your parents?" Qiao Nian tried to persuade him to stay out, "Otherwise, you just pretend not to know. When I run away by myself, it has nothing to do with you." , is it better than both of them suffering?"

    Hearing this, Jo Xushen's usually gentle face actually showed a sneer, and he glanced at her: "Now I know I'm afraid? I told you a long time ago, and you didn't say a word. Remember? You have always been willful and reckless, if you don't hit the south wall and don't look back, I knew you wouldn't get engaged so peacefully, I should control you early, so that you won't cause trouble for me all day long!" Qiao Nian

    knew I'm sorry, I listened obediently, and smiled obediently: "Brother, don't worry, I will definitely not do it again."

    Josh looked at her expressionlessly, obviously her words did not have much credibility.

    Qiao Nian's eyes were sincere and innocent.

    Josh looked away deeply, and although his tone was still not pleasant, he had softened a bit: "Stay well in the villa in the western suburbs, don't run around, don't use this phone for now, I'll bring you a New ones come here."

    "..." I'm afraid this can't be done, Qiao Nian shifted the subject with a guilty conscience, "Brother, what are you going to tell them?"

    In front of Qiao Xushen, she didn't have to be afraid that he would really punish her. , because he and Lu Chen are different about her having a white moonlight filter. He knows exactly who his sister is, and he can make her look like a heaven by giving her some color.