Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The next day, Qiao Nian thought that Ao Yan would come to see her, but unexpectedly, she didn't see anyone from him all day.

    Qiao Nian didn't think too much about it.

    It would be better if he didn't come, and it would be uncomfortable for many people to watch her.

    What's more, Ao Yan is a flirtatious person who likes to make troubles. In the devil world, cats hate dogs, and she doesn't bother to deal with them.

    She lives in the dormitory to enjoy herself.

    There are many rules and regulations in the immortal sect, and the life of cultivating immortals is boring.

    It was very painful for her to be mixed with a monster.

    Fortunately, the heroine she pretended to be is the flower of Gaoling. She doesn't talk much, has a paralyzed face, and likes to be quiet, so it's not easy to reveal her secrets when acting.

    She and Lu Jue lived far away from the main peak and lived in Ranzhu Mountain, and they hardly saw outsiders.

    She only needs to pretend to be practicing in closed doors, and she can hide in the house freely, eat snacks, read story books, and sleep late.

    Lu Jue is innocent and well-behaved, and will not doubt anything.

    Let him practice, and he will diligently find a place to practice without disturbing her, which is very trouble-free.

    Leisure time is easy.

    Qiao Nian read the storybook for more than ten days in the dormitory, and double practiced with Lu Jue twice, but Ao Yan never showed up.

    Qiao Nian felt something was wrong.

    With Ao Yan's ostentatious and restless temperament, how could he not come to see her for more than ten days?

    What the hell is he doing?

    Ran out to hook up with the female disciple of Xianmen?

    Qiao Nian was worried that he would go out to make troubles, and remembering that she had handed him over to Lu Jue, she planned to ask Lu Jue.

    In the woods, leaves are falling like rain.

    Lu Jue was practicing his sword.

    The young man was handsome and dressed in white clothes better than snow. His set of sword moves flowed like clouds and flowing water. He was elegant and yet fierce. He looked like a master swordsman.

    Qiao Nian was extremely impressed.

    Because even her master doesn't know this set of sword techniques at all.

    It is completely self-taught by the apprentice!

    Since she brought Lu Jue back ten years ago, she hasn't taught him the magic of the fairy gate, because she doesn't know it either.

    She just threw him a bunch of books on immortal cultivation techniques and asked him to study them by himself.

    After all, the original owner came to Xianmen as an undercover agent to deceive him, and he can't learn anything better.

    But the male lead is the male lead, extremely talented, born with immortal bones, and those immortal skills are engraved in his bones.

    So he learned by himself without a teacher, and he learned well by himself, not at all inferior to those heaven's favored ones on the main peak.