Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After Yu Ting and the others left, the car doors and windows were closed tightly, and no one spoke, so as not to make any noise and attract the attention of the zombies.

    Although there is a certain distance from the zombies at the gas station, no one can guarantee whether there are so few zombies wandering here, so it is better to be careful.

    Ruan Qing was reading a book by the light coming in from the front glass window, while the others were resting with their eyes closed. Qiao Nian was leaning against the car wall, still holding the gun that Yu Ting left for her.

    According to her current troublesome physique, Qiao Nian felt that it would be impossible for her to wait for Yu Ting and the others to come back in peace, something would definitely happen.

    But as time passed, the surroundings were calm, but the sun became more and more fierce, causing the closed car to be hot and stuffy, and it was hard to breathe.

    Xie Changlin, who was sitting at the front, couldn't help but want to open the window. Xie Ling kept paying attention to him, and immediately raised his gun as soon as he moved: "What are you going to do?" The least trustworthy person in this team is

    Xie Changlin, Yu Ting They didn't leave him any weapons, even if he collected any firearms, they would be confiscated, because this kind of person is greedy for life, afraid of death, lazy and lazy, and he doesn't know when he will harm others for his own benefit.

    If he hadn't been begging for nothing to follow Ruan Qing, and Ruan Qing would not drive him away for the sake of his relatives, the others would never have taken him in.

    Xie Changlin froze for a moment when he raised the gun, but then he took a look at Xie Ling's bluff and relaxed again. He didn't pay attention to the milky Xie Ling at all, and "clicked" the car window for a moment Open half the door: "What am I doing? It's so hot and you don't open the windows to breathe, you think everyone is fucking suffocated in the car?"

    This truck has a lot of space, and it's not completely sealed, there are still gaps for air to come in , sultry heat is real, but suffocation is impossible.

    Hearing this, Xie Ling hesitated for a moment. It is indeed much more comfortable to open the window and let the wind blow in, but... Brother Yu said that the window cannot be opened.

    He looked at Qiao Nian.

    Qiao Nian was gentle and gentle, and her voice was soft and sweet, making it easy to believe her words: "But, zombies are very sensitive to human smells, what if they come over?

    " Smell a fart!" Xie Changlin said contemptuously, "Women have long hair but short knowledge, I not only open the window, I also open the door, and you..." Just as

    he was about to open the door, his voice suddenly stopped Throat.

    Because Hei Youyou's muzzle was pointed at him.

    The hand holding the gun was weak, boneless, slender and white, gently pulled the safety catch, and the sound was very clear in the quiet car.

    Xie Changlin was about to break out in cold sweat, because although the girl on the opposite side still had a gentle smile on her face, her expression was calm and calm, as if she was holding a toy gun, and she could shoot if she said she could shoot it. The fear and cowardice of killing people.

    "Can you open the door and try?" Qiao Nian said with a gentle smile, "I also want to test whether my marksmanship is accurate or not. If you can give me this opportunity, then I am really grateful to you." Xie Ling also had     some Frightened, he thought that Qiao Nian was really going to shoot. Before the end of the world, he was still a sophomore medical student, and his studies were all about saving lives and healing the sick. He really couldn't do such a thing as killing people.     Just when he was hesitating whether to stop him, he saw Xie Changlin, who was still very arrogant before, silently let go of the door switch and closed the window again.     Xie Ling: "..."     He also used a gun to scare people just now, why is Xie Changlin not afraid at all?     Mingming Qiao Nian, this girl looks much more gentle and harmless than him, as if she could be blown away by a gust of wind.     Xie Ling couldn't figure it out.     On the other hand, Jiang Fu saw this scene in her eyes, a little shocked in her heart, and also a little inexplicable.     After the apocalypse came, she couldn't survive on her own, so she endured the humiliation and was with Xie Changlin, and she could comfort herself that she wanted to survive.