Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    When getting off the plane, Lu Chen's assistant had already arranged everything and waited there. When he saw her, his expression was normal, as if she didn't run away from a marriage but just went out for a honeymoon with Lu Chen.

    Lu Chen didn't let his assistant drive the car. He took the car keys and drove away. There were only her and Lu Chen in the car.

    Qiao Nian didn't use this mobile phone in China a few days ago, and now she turned on her mobile phone in her spare time, only to find that her account on the social platform was calm, and no one scolded her.

    She also deliberately searched for entries about escaping marriage, but none of them were related to her.

    Qiao Nian was a little shocked.

    At that time, the engagement banquet between her and Lu Chen was held luxuriously and grandly, it was well known to all, and countless guests attended.

    However, the news about her escaping marriage did not leak out. It could only be that Lu Chen did not cancel the engagement banquet at all and went on as usual, except that the two protagonists of the engagement banquet did not appear.

    In this way, even if the media broke the news later, the Lu family's ability could completely suppress it, and those guests would not be so stupid as to oppose the Lu family even if they heard about it.

    As Qiao Nian thought about it, her mood was a little complicated. From this point of view, Lu Chen... had no intention of breaking off the engagement with her when he came to see her, and it wasn't just venting his anger on her as she thought before.

    If she hadn't been frightened by Lu Chen's appearance and said that she liked him, he would have had other ways to get her to agree to marry him.

    He didn't really...want Feng Shaoyang's life, if that was the case, then he could have dealt with him before she knew it, instead of beating him up and waiting for her to come over.

    Isn't this just... for her to see?

    As Qiao Nian thought about it, she felt like she was being tricked, like getting on a thief boat and not being able to get off.

    Qiao Nian turned her head and glanced at Lu Chen's sharp and well-defined side face while driving, knowing that he must have expected her to guess this after returning to China, but she still looked so calm, as if she was not worried that she would go back on this question again .

    Of course, it was impossible for her to repent because he was not really prepared to do something terrible at that time. Wouldn't it be true that what she said about liking him and being willing to get a certificate with him was just to save Feng Shaoyang?

    After all, there are only these few months left, so it's better to spend it peacefully.

    The hospital where Josh Shen lives is also a private hospital invested by his family. He lives in a VIP ward, the whole floor is very quiet, and the environment is clean and beautiful.

    After Lu Chen parked the car, Qiao Nian went to the ward first. At this time, there was only Mother Qiao in the ward besides Qiao Xushen who was lying on the bed.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help feeling a little strange in her heart, but before she had time to think about it, she was already hugged by Qiao's mother, who couldn't help crying when she saw her.

    Qiao Nian found out that she hadn't seen her for a few days, and Mother Qiao was very haggard. She thought it was the escape from marriage that made her so worried, but when she asked why her eldest brother was injured, Mother Qiao's expression became more complicated. The sadness deepened, and he avoided answering this.