Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    After Qiao Nian talked with the eldest brother, when Lu Chen and Qiao's mother came back, although the elder brother's attitude towards Lu Chen was not very enthusiastic, at least he could be peaceful on the face of it.

    At noon, they stayed and had a meal together. Of course, Qiao Xushen could only eat the nutritious meal provided by the hospital cafeteria alone.

    After eating, Qiao Nian and Lu Chen came to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

    For Qiao Nian himself, this certificate doesn't really feel like getting married. It's almost like getting married in a two-dimensional game. It's just a formality, which has nothing to do with reality.

    Therefore, the procedures went through quickly and smoothly, but at the last step of the signing procedure, Lu Chen held down the information under her pen.

    Qiao Nian turned her head, and met Lu Chen's dark and deep eyes, his eyes were unpredictable, and his voice was low: "Are you really thinking about it?

    " It's too exciting, so he still can't fully trust her. If she regrets it again after receiving the certificate, no one can bear it.

    Qiao Nian didn't speak, but wrote down his name easily and decisively at the signature place.

    Lu Chen stared at her with deep eyes that seemed to fluctuate, but he didn't speak again.

    After all the formalities were completed, Qiao Nian put the two newly released marriage certificates into her bag, and walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau with Lu Chen.

    Probably when everything was settled, Qiao Nian felt a particularly relaxed feeling. This feeling of being able to do anything in the mission world without thinking about completing the mission is quite novel and wonderful.

    But Lu Chen was a little too silent for some reason, and she didn't know whether he was happy or unhappy, but what was certain was that he should not be angry with her anymore.

    Just as the two were walking towards the parking lot, Qiao Nian suddenly heard someone calling her name not far behind her.

    She turned her head subconsciously, and saw a tightly wrapped person striding towards her.

    The other party was wearing a peaked cap with the brim pressed down very low. He didn't know whether to block the sun or not to be seen. He also wore a mask and sunglasses, so there was almost no place to show.

    But he is tall and tall, with outstanding temperament, laymen may not be able to see it, but insiders can tell at a glance that he must be in the entertainment industry.

    Qiao Nian didn't remember who he was for a while, until he walked in front of her and took off his sunglasses, revealing those beautiful eyes like stars, that she recognized that he was actually Feng Zixin.

    Qiao Nian paused, and couldn't help but glance at Lu Chen, seeing him looking at Feng Zixin with cold eyes, she felt a little helpless.

    It was not easy for the relationship between the two to ease up. Now that Feng Zixin appeared, Lu Chen would definitely have to think about her elopement with Feng Shaoyang again.

    She coughed lightly, and said, "

    What a coincidence, why are you here ?" Brother said that you came here."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    It's hard to say that brother didn't do it on purpose, even if it can't stop her and Lu Chen from getting the certificate, it's enough to make things difficult for Lu Chen, right?