Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The house that Lu Chen took her to was a villa area by the sea.

    The scenery is very good, especially looking out through the transparent floor-to-ceiling windows, the sea and green trees under the night seem to meet the sky, and the waves can rise and fall when the wind blows.

    Lu Chen probably made arrangements in advance. The dining table in the house has already been set up. The food looks very good, and even the decoration is extremely delicate and beautiful.

    There is also a very tall and beautiful cake on the table, and there are small candles next to it.

    Although Qiao Nian had already had dinner, she was a little hungry now, not to mention that since she had promised to celebrate Lu Chen's birthday with her, it was better to have supper.

    The two sat down at the dining table.

    Lu Chen cut the cake and handed it to her, with her favorite fruit on it.

    After Qiao Nian took a bite of the sweet cake, she looked at him and said, "You should have told me earlier, I didn't prepare a present."

    But she was thinking more than this, if he wanted to say it earlier, she would ask for leave immediately It's better to go back.

    If Lu Chen stayed here, she wasn't sure if he would see anything, and it would disrupt her plan completely.

    "It's not usually my birthday." Lu Chen's tone was calm and gentle, "This time it's just a temporary idea, and it's already the best gift for you to accompany me." Qiao Nian glanced at him, and Lu Chen looked very serious and

    tall He is a cold type, but he can speak very nicely in a sincere and flat tone, which is considered a certain form of talent.

    At least...not so uninteresting.

    But Feng Shaoyang can say love words ten times and a hundred times more beautiful than him, but he may not have one percent of his sincerity, but the female supporting role in the original book is actually fascinated.

    Qiao Nian thought it was ridiculous, but maybe only the female lead would discover and cherish the goodness of the male lead in the setting.

    After dinner, it was almost eleven o'clock.

    Although Qiao Nian pretended to be drunk at the bar, she still drank some wine, and after seeing Lu Chen, she was a little nervous, so she was really tired.

    She thought she could go to bed, but Lu Chen seemed to be in a good mood tonight. He looked at the night outside and turned to ask her, "Nian Nian, do you want to go to the beach?" Qiao Nian: "...

    "

    Since it's his birthday, he won't refuse.

    Qiao Nian nodded.

    There was a deep and slightly gentle smile in Lu Chen's eyes, he took her hand and walked outside.

    Tonight... is really not a good day.

    I don't know if the street lights are broken or to save electricity. There are only one or two lights on the beach, and the light is very dim.

    Qiao Nian was still wearing high heels, so when walking, she had to pay attention to her feet in case she fell on the beach.

    The wind by the sea was still quite strong, howling, and the sea was turbulent. Coupled with the starless and moonless night, there was an inexplicably eerie feeling of storms coming.