Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Qiao Nian was escorted to the military headquarters by Yu Ting and his group.

    Perhaps she looked too much like a prisoner that the general personally led a group of subordinates to catch back, and she attracted countless shocked and curious eyes along the way.

    It's so embarrassing.

    Qiao Nian can only be thankful that Yu Ting didn't take off her mask, otherwise she would really be ashamed to see others.

    She was still a little depressed, and it was like giving it away for nothing when she came out. She didn't find out any news, and even put herself in it.

    I don't know how Yu Ting will deal with her.

    If she took the opportunity to ask him about the situation between him and Jiang Yujing, he might just kill her in a fit of anger.

    Thinking about it, Qiao Nian couldn't help but sighed.

    At this moment, Yu Ting's footsteps suddenly stopped.

    Qiao Nian's heart skipped a beat, almost thinking he heard her complaint, but suddenly heard a female voice in front of her: "Yu Ting—" Qiao Nian looked up and

    saw Jiang and Jing.

    She was also wearing a green military uniform, and she was as heroic as when she first saw her. When she walked towards this side with a smile, Qiao Nian was surprised that she still had such a soft smile.

    What surprised her even more was that she heard Yu Ting call her... "Yu Jing".

    It sounds like there's an intimacy between them that no one else can penetrate.

    Qiao Nian's eyes brightened slightly, secretly looking at the two of them.

    Jiang Yujing glanced at her inexplicably, then looked at Yu Ting, and said, "Ten o'clock in the evening, do you have time?"

    Yu Ting said "Yes".

    Jiang Yujing: "Then don't sleep, I'll come find you."

    Yu Ting said "hmm" again.

    Qiao Nian was a little excited when he heard that, and watched Jiang and Jing's backs go away.

    This is not what a late night tryst is!

    It should not be the first time to see the normal tone of the two of them.

    It seems that the plot has not collapsed, and the progress of the two is very smooth!

    Then she will be able to complete the task and leave this world very soon, so why is she afraid of Yu Ting's revenge?

    Suddenly, Qiao Nian felt that someone was looking at her, and raised her head to meet Yu Ting's calm and deep eyes. She didn't know how long she had been looking at her.

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    She turned around nonchalantly, as if she wasn't the one who was fascinated by Jiang and Jing.

    In the torture room of the military headquarters.

    There were only the two of them left in the closed, dark cell.

    Qiao Nian thought she would be tied up and tortured, but Yu Ting didn't tie her up, and let her sit on a chair.

    But looking at the rows of torture instruments in the room and smelling the bloody smell in the air, she couldn't relax at all. Instead, she felt a sense of calm before the storm.