1

"Mmm, shit"!

Fatima yelled as she tossed her head up towards the ceiling. She overlapped her hands in the middle of his chest as her nut smashed into her stomach. "Aaah" she moaned, slowly grinding her hips to ride out the rest of her release.

"Damn" she whispered, before catching her breath and hopping from on top of Jhalen.

"Shit Fatima" he cursed holding his manhood in his hand as she reached for her robe. "Ooo my bad" she said, making a tight expression. He chuckled, shaking his head as he got off the bed from the other side and pulling his boxers up.

"What you about to get into"? He asked curiously, sitting in the side of her bed as she walked over to the other side of the room.

"Um, the shower. I have work, which means you gotta gooo" she said, motioning her thumb in the direction of the door. Jhalen smacked his lips, sitting back on the bed.

"Come on Ti..you mean to tell me you don't wanna wake up to that in the morning"? He asked, nodding towards the bed. Fatima looked at the bed then back to him and shrugged. "I mean it was good..it's always good but nah not really..I don't have time for all that in the mornings and you know that"

Jhalen didn't say anything else as she walked out of the room into her bathroom. He rolled his eyes hearing the shower turn on.

"Tima..what are we doing"? He asked.

She came back from the bathroom, her arms crossed. "What do you mean Jay? What have we been doing"?

"I know what we've been doing but I'm saying..it's been 6 months..do you not want more than this"? Fatima tried not to show how annoyed she was at the fact they were having this conversation again.

She threw her hands up in frustration but chuckled instead of cursing. Growth.

"Jhalen listen..we've been over this before. I'm not looking for anything serious right now and you said the same. I don't understand why we're having the conversation twice in one month"

"Come on Fatima! That was 6 months ago..we said that shit 6 months ago"!

"For starters, don't raise your fucking voice at me".. she said, her tone piecing and stern. Jhalen twisted his mouth, putting his hands up in defense. "I know exactly what I said 6 months ago and my mind hasn't changed..we both enjoy what's going on now, I'm not trying to be serious with anybody right now..you know this" She stood flat foot, switching her body weight. Jhalen just smirked, shaking his head as he finished getting dressed. She rolled her eyes, going back to the bathroom to tend to her business.

"When will I see you again"? his deep voice, pulling her back into the bedroom. "When I want you to see me again" she said, over the sound of the shower.

"Tomorrow? Same time"? He asked, walking in front of her. He ran his hand down the front of her robe, stopping at right above her navel but Fatima grabbed his hand before he could make another move. "Is that when I wanna see you again or is that when you want me to want to see you again"? He didn't say anything which made her laugh.

"Goodnight Jhalen, lock the door on your way out please" she said softly letting his hand go. He smiled a little, bending down to kiss her cheek before walking backwards out her room door.

She sighed, rolling her eyes before heading back into the bathroom.

••••

"Ooo daddy fuck me"!

Zac grabbed a handful of her hair as he continued to pound her senseless from behind. "I'm cumming daddy fuck"!
Zac kept his pace, feeling his dick pulse inside of her.

"Fuuuuck" he groaned out, before he pulled out to release on her cheek.

The sound of her smacking her lips made Zac roll his eyes. "Man, what"? He asked, slapping his dick on her ass once before pulling his boxers up. "You know you don't have to do that. Im on birth control" Zac just started laughing, going into his bathroom to get her a wash cloth.

"Well, I've never seen you take a pill, never been to a doctors appointment with you and you ain't my girl so nah, you ain't ready for them type of problems" he tossed the warm rag at her.

Jayda sat up on his bed, crossing her arms after cleaning herself up. "Yeah but we don't use condoms..so I must be"

"Nah, you ain't" he said, shaking his head and straight face, not giving her a chance. "and the only reason we don't is because you don't like them so let's not go there tonight" He tapped the screen on his phone "Plus it's late and I gotta busy day tomorrow"

"Oh wooow, so you kicking me out"? She asked, standing up from the bed. She still hadn't gotten dressed.

"When have you ever stayed Jayda? Other than when your lightweight ass got drunk"

"Man whatever! What you kicking me out for Zac? You gotta bitch coming over here or something"? She asked, putting her hand on her hip. "Oh yeah, it's time to go." He said, handing her clothes to her. "I don't mean no harm but you know we don't do that question asking shit..we got rules to this shit Jay"

"Tuh..rules" she said, finally
getting dressed. Zac stood there watching her and just shook his head.

"Look, I didn't mean to make you feel-"

"Just stop Zac. Stop. You made it clear". she walked over to the other side of the bed, getting her bra from the floor. "No strings, we just vibing..I know Zac..I remember what I said".

"Okay then..there shouldn't be an problem but obviously there is"

She didn't say anything else. Once she was dressed, she started walking towards the door. She turned around realizing Zac wasn't behind her. "You not gonna walk me to the door at least"?

Zac just sighed, following behind her.

"Have a good night Jayda" he said, opening the door. She gave a half smile before reaching to kiss his cheek. He shook his head as she walked out the door.

"We gotta stop doing this shit" he said, looking down at the print in his boxers.

••••

I been holding onto this one for months 😫

what y'all feeling?!