19

"You always know exactly what I need" Fatima whispered back on to his lips before she reached down to pull her silk nighty over her head.

"Always" he said and their lips met again. It didn't take long before she felt his erection began to poke her from underneath.

He stood up, his hands traveling all over her bare body as he laid her on the bed behind them. He kept his body close to hers as their tongues became wrapped up in each other. Zac snaked his hand in between them, wasting no time going right for her promised land.

"I love you" he said as he slowed their kisses to pull back and see her face. He used two fingers to move the fabric of her panties to the side. "I love you too" she moaned, as he gently slid his fingers up and down her soaking wet folds. Fatima's mouth slightly fell open as his fingers slowly entered her. Zac placed soft kisses along the side of her face before he began slowly pumping them in and out of her.

"Mmm" she hiccuped, grabbing his arm as he watched her eyes flutter. He sped up, pressing his lips against her face, studying the reactions of her features under pressure.

"Shit" she began to moan as he deepened to thrusts of his fingers, dropping his head to suck on her neck. He continued to use his fingers, speeding up as her walls began squeezing them.

Fatima looked into Zac's eyes before reaching down into his boxers, wrapping her hands around his rock hard member, slowly setting it free.
Zac bit his bottom lip as she reached to rub her clit, taking the wetness from her hand to stroke him. "Shit" he cursed , as they continued rubbing and stroking each other.

Barely being able to concentrate any longer, Zac removes his fingers, sucking them clean before slipping out of his boxers.

He lifted Fatima's legs into the air, rubbing himself around her wetness, before entering her.

"Uhhhh"

"Fuuuck"

Their moans echoed each other as he held her legs up, his grip firm on the back of her thighs.

"Mm, baby fu..fuuck" Fatima gasped as Zac stroked her deeply, nearly tapping her spine. "Fuuck Zac, Zaaac" she whined, cupping his face and pulling it closer to hers.

"Uhh, ahh shit...ahh, fuck!" she breathed, kissing him in between. He pinned her legs down, rolling his hips, knocking on every wall her mama gave her.

Zac buried his face in the croke of her neck, telling her how good she felt around him and how he didn't know much longer he was going to last.

"Zaaaac" she whimpered, feeling herself becoming undone at the seams only for him to plant his feet into the mattress and pound her relentlessly....

9:00am

Zac smiled, seeing Fatima sprawled out on the bed as he walked over to kiss her face.

Her right eye popped open as soon as his lips touch for cheek.

"Where are you going? It's early and it's Friday " Fatima half whined. Zac didn't go into the office on Friday's unless there was an emergency.

"I'll be back, I won't be gone that long..I promise"

"Mm hm" she said, touching the top of her head. "Yeah, it's messed up. I'll send you some money to go see Alicia later" he chuckled as she shook her head, sitting up in the bed. "I honestly don't know why I wasted my time even doing it"

Zac looked her up and down, licking his lips making her realize she was still naked from the night before.

"What? you need a nut before you leave ah summin' ?" she asked seductively, resting back against the pillows. She slowly licked her bottom lip.

"Tima, don't that shit."

"What?" she smirked, sitting up to reach for his belt buckle. "Fatima..I only got 15 minutes before I'm running late" he said, looking down at her. She smiled and nodded "Good" she unsnapped the buckle and started working on the button "I only need what? 3,4?" she looked up at him, smirking as she slide the zipper down before yanking down his pants.

"Mann" Zac sucked his teeth "Nah, you right"

"Yeah" she nodded, reaching into his boxers "I know" she whispered, locking eyes with him as she pulled him out and covered the head with her mouth....

11:15am - Standfield Memorial: The Neurology wing.

"Mr. B, I'm not lying man" Zac laughed "I love her but she scares me sometimes"

"Yeahh" Mr. B started "Babygirl, just like her mama..crazy as hell" he laughed
"Wilson women are good women though son, it takes a special kind of man to handle one" he nodded his head towards Zac, who sat across from him at his desk "That's my baby so I'm cautious about her sometimes but something told me you'd take care of her when I met you. I knew she trusted you, I knew she loved you"

Zac was humbled by Fatima's father's words. Since the situation with Jhalen, he doubted himself a little but he wasn't worried. He was going to right every wrong that may or not have been done to her. The fact that nigga put her in this situation alone with enough reason for Zac to kill him.

They talked for a few more minutes before Mr. B let Zac know he had a meeting at 11:30.

"See" Zac said standing up, " That's why you my guy, perfect timing" Mr B walked around the desk as Zac smoothed out his navy blue shirt.

"Oh yeah? Got some properties to see?" He said, putting his head on Zac's shoulder. "Oh nah" Zac chuckled, "Not today" he said opening the door.

Because Zac used to come sit with Mr Barron when he and Fatima were dating the first time, he knows the doctors under his leadership have offices on his hall.

As Zac and Mr Barron walked out the office door, the sound of a heavy oak door being closed from down the hallway caused Zac to look in its direction, slick grin grew across his face.

"I actually have an appointment and here comes my doctor now"...

_____________________

Fatima's Parents- Mr. Barron and Mama Carol

 Barron and Mama Carol