24

A few hours later, their parents had left just before Danni and Preston had arrived, along with Cameron and his wife, Tiffany and Jasmine her husband, Jamal. Everybody was in the backyard either dancing, in the pool or eating for the 3rd time.

"Mm, Zaaac, please" Fatima whined as she tried pushing Zac's head away from her lower body.

Regardless of having a house full of people, Zac still managed to make sure everybody was preoccupied long enough for him to taste his woman. He had her sitting on the dryer in the the laundry room with one leg over his shoulder, while holding the other open.

Fatima held herself up by her elbow as her thighs tightened around Zac's face. "Baby.." she gasped and grabbed the back of his head, Zac looked up at her, his face and tongue still buried deep as she threw he head back, slightly rolling her hips.

"Uhhh, I'm.." Zac softly guided her body back, making her relax to catch enough air to breathe as she came so hard, she dug her foot into his into his bare back.

"Ohhh" she let out after finally breathing. Her teeth chatter just a tad.

"What..what the hell Zac?" she stuttered as Zac laughed against her inner thigh, softly kissing it as it shook little. "I told you" he placed her foot on the floor and helped her sit up. "It's so different now, make me wanna just do shit" he reached up, grabbing a folded white rag before walking over to the hot water flaunt. Once he wet it good and rang it out, he walked back over to her and kneeled down, grabbing her leg.

"I meant as well get used to this because you wont be able to see your feet in a few months" he chuckled.

"Yeah" Fatima smiled, "You right" they laughed a little together. "I love you.."

Zac shook his head, smiling as he cleaned her and himself up. He kissed her thigh again before standing. "I love you too" he said.

She grabbed his chin, pulling him to her face. She snared her nose in, smelling herself on him before kissing his lips.

"I don't know what you're going to tell them" she kissed him again "and they can stay if they want" another kiss "but I need you, right now" another kiss "real bad".

Zac pulled back from her and grabbed his shirt from the top on the washer. He hastily threw it on, making Fatima laugh before he helped her off the dryer. She stood up, fixed her dress and smoothed out her hair before stepping into her slides. He grabbed her hand, kissing it before opening the door.

"Ayyyeeee" everybody yelled as they made their to the living room. "Aye aye yeah" Zac started as Fatima kept walking around to everybody, "I love y'all" she said, giving everybody hugs "Thank you so much for coming", blowing air kisses making Danni laugh "This bitch, boy I tell you"

"So look, y'all can stay if you want. I'm
sure there's plenty food, watch you something, ma made a cake, there's liquor...have fun We'll be back in like an hour or two"

"Ahhhh hell" Cameron chuckled and standing up to grab another plate.

"She already pregnant Zac, damn" Jasmine laughed, refilling her cup

"Aye look, we gonna eat up this food. Go handle your business bro" Preston said, nodding at Zac as Danni handed him another plate "See, that's why you my brother"

Zac grabbed the remote from the counter to turn the music up a little more.

"Yeah. Y'all gonna need that" he threw it in the sofa before throwing up the deuces and running up the stairs.

••••

12:30 pm...

Fatima checked the time on her phone. She was worried because Zac always does lunch with her. Either at her office, his or out but their normal lunch time was 12 and she hadn't heard from him since 11ish. She called the his phone but it went straight to voicemail and the office line had been busy the last 3 times she tried calling. She stood up from her desk, grabbing her keys, purse and phone.

"Hey Tima" Jasmine said, knocking on the door and walking in. "I was heading out early since my 2pm rescheduled for tomorrow" she looked at Fatima, "What's going on?"

"I don't know but something isn't right." Fatima stopped and shook her head "I'm going to ride down to his office. Something is not right"

"Hey look, I'll drive you. We don't need you stressing out"

••••

Inside Jasmine's car, it seemed as if the closer they got to Zac's office, the worse the feeling was for Fatima. She felt
dizzy, worried, nervous, nauseous and the tiny flips in the pit of her stomach wasn't helping. She started rubbing her belly, whispering soft prayers.

"Tima, are you okay? you in pain at all?"

"No" Fatima shook her head. "No pain, just flutters or flips or something"

"Yeah, you are going on 17 weeks...that's about the time you start feeling those" Fatima nodded, "Yeah" she said, unable to shake this uneasy feeling on her back.

"Jasmine..can you pull over?"

Jasmine looked at Fatima and carefully got them to the side of the road. Before she could put the car in park, Fatima flung her door open, removing her seat belt and everything she had consumed that day came up.

Jasmine leaned over to rub her back and grabbed some baby wipes from her back seat. "Oh my God, what is going on?" Fatima said, sitting up and putting her seat belt back in. She closed the door, taking the wipes and thanking her. "Here, you know I keep one close" Jasmine said, handing her a fresh water from the back.

Just then, a squad of police cars went flying down the road, followed by a few paramedics.

"Lord..Positive. Fatima. Positivity only" Fatima said, fighting tears and rubbing her belly. The flutters were coming back to back.

Once they got to the street where Zacs office was located, Fatima's heart dropped seeing the same police and paramedic parked wilding in the parking lot.

"Fuck" Jasmie cursed under her breath before parking on the side of the road. Fatim wasted no time, opening her door and running towards the seen before two officers stopped her in her tracks.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we can't let you in there" one of them said.

"My fiancé is in there. This is his property" She said sternly as the other officer looked at her hand. "You mind your fucking business and tell me what's going on"

By this time, Jasmine hold joined her, running her back. "She's pregnant, somebody needs to tell her something"

"Yeah, before Barron Wilson- my father has to be called and I know none of you want that"

Both officers froze and looked at each other. One cleared this throat.

"We've got a team in there now but the call was for shots fired inside the building"

"WHAT??" Jasmine rubbed Fatima's back harder, they both were about to speak until they noticed the body bag being rolled out of the building.

"Wait..who is that?" Fatima turned to Jasmine "Who is that?" nobody said a word.
Fatima tired pushing by the officers. "Ma'am please, we don't want to have to arrest you"

"Oh you fucking won't " Jasmine said to them, "Back the fuck up" she grabbed Fatima by the shoulders.

"Fatima I need you calm down, okay... I know your mind is getting the best of you but you can't think that like right now"

Fatima sighed, looking up "Jasmine..that can't be Zac, there's no way that's him" her tears began rolling down her face.

"Fatima! Who said it was? It's not Zac friend..."

"Look at me"Jasmine said, slightly shaking her.

"It's not Zac" she repeated holding onto Fatima's wet eyes, they nodded together..both praying she was right.