29

the following day..

Fatima sat in the waiting room, tapping her shoe silently on the cold tile floor and scrolling through her phone. She twisted her mouth trying to decide if she should order her Nordstrom cart now or not.

After revealing the news of Baby Taylor being a baby girl, she and Zac spent hours adding different baby items to their individual carts. The rest of the night consisted of dinner and filling their home with moans of pleasure and screams of passion.

"Mm" she moaned to herself, placing her hand on her chest as she thought of the way her man leaves her body shaking, satisfied, and exhausted but yet full of life after every encounter they've ever shared. She tightened her thighs as her imagination began to feel real.

"Taylor!"

"Shit" Fatima cursed to quietly, quickly getting herself together and stood to her feet. "Right here" she said, straightening out dress and resting her purse of her wrist. She calmly brushed a stray piece of hair behind her face as her heels clicked against the tilted floor.

"She'll be in to see you in a few" the nurse said, opening the door for Fatima.

"Thank you" she showed a toothless smile and nodded, walking inside.

The lights brightened automatically as she pulled the curtain back, stepping onto the other side of the room and closed it behind her. Before she could sit in the open chair, the door of the room opened quietly.

"You wouldn't even look in my direction yesterday" she chuckled, lightly closing the door behind her, "you must have had a flashback of how good this pus-" the curtain sled back, revealing a shocked Tierra on the other side.

"No please" Fatima smiled, motioning her hand for more "Please continue"

"Uh I uhh-"

"You uhh uh, you what? was expecting someone else?" Fatima asked, silencing Tierra's stuttering tongue.

"Quiet are we? You had a lot to say in them DMs last night"

Tierra's face frowned up, then switched to fear. She folded her arms and switched her stance. "I don't know what you're talking about".

"Mm, yeah. I was hoping you would lie." Fatima pulled Zac's backup phone from her pocket, twirling it around in her hands before placing it back.

"Now see, I didn't come all the way over here at this ripe ass time in the morning to play games and don't let this bump fool you. Please, do yourself a favor and don't think about trying me. This places metal detectors are garbage" Fatima said calmly, uncrossing her legs. This facility happen to be state of the art. The metal detectors were garbage to someone regular. Fatima wasn't one of them.

Her phone buzzed in her hand, causing her to take a glance at it. She sent a quick text and the door opened and locked behind Tierra. "What the fuck?" she said, already scared.

"Girl calm down" Fatima chuckled, "It's just my homegirl" she said, nodding towards Tiffany as she pulled the curtain all the way back. She smiled at Fatima before mugging at Tierra. "Still on that hoe of the hood shit, I see" Tiffany spat.

"Tiff" Fatima laughed, "Please, this was supposed to be in and out. I gotta get back to my man"

"If y'all gonna kill me, then just do it" Tierra said, throwing her hands in the air. Her voice cracked from her dry ass throat.

Tiffany and Fatima just cackled at her. "Don't worry, ain't nobody about waste a bullet on you sis" Tiffany said

"So what the fuck did you hack into Zac's instagram and make me clock in 3 hours early for?" Tierra spat at Fatima.