39

Fatima held onto her belly, rubbing it in a circular motion as she slightly shook her head "Woah" She stretched her eyes in disbelief before she squinted looking at Jayda then back to Zac, who looked like he was the one going to puke everywhere this time "Sister?" she suspiciously asked.

Jayda kept her eyes on Zay as a light chuckled left Jhalen's mouth. "Stop playing Jay" she said, "I'm not his blood sister. We aren't related for real" she finally said causing a wave of relief to wash over both Zac and Fatima. "Thank you Lord" Fatima whispered to herself.

"I'm just bullshitting! Me and Jay went to college together, we reconnected after Danni's wedding" Jhalen said, letting Jayda finally walk in "Yeah, I realized the guy getting his face rearranged used to date my best friend. I was surprised he even knew who I was when I checked on him after the fact" Jayda said, laughing a little herself.

Jhalen thought about the situation before them for a minute. He looked at Fatima then back to Zac, before finally
resting his attention on Jayda.
"So you know my br-"

Fatima began shaking her head, "Uhh, not uh Jhalen..save that for another time. Please.."

"No babe. I'm over the secrets and hiding shit..it's not important now but I still rather leave no stone unturned" Fatima smiled, holding his hand tighter.

"Me and Jayda used to fuck around just like you and Fatima" Zac said, interrupting their little moment, "and it wasn't anything serious..just like you and Fatima" he was sure to add.

They looked on while Jayda and Jhalen nodded, seemingly processing what Zac had told them.

"Now since that's over" He brushed off his shoulders, lifting Fatima's hand. "You ready baby?"

"I sure am" she said staring into his eyes and for a moment they forgot where they were. He couldn't pass up the opportunity, softly kissing her lips. "Mmm" they both hummed together.
"Wait til we get home.." Fatima whispered as they pulled from each other's lips causing Zac's bedroom
eyes to be on full display.

"Y'all take it easy" Zac said letting Fatima lead them out the door.

"9am, Jhalen!!" she hollered one last time.

Jhalen just chuckled and shook his head , "9am" he replied as closed the door behind them.

"Well that was cute..i guess" Jayda said with a snotty tone as she took a seat at his kitchen table. "Don't be bitter sis, it doesn't look good on anybody" Jhalen said, pouring up a shot of Henny. As much as he didn't want to admit it, it bothered the hell out of him to find out he was Zac's brother for multiple reasons but he still had every intention of doing the right thing.

"All I know is that nigga better not fuck up. I'd make one hell of a step daddy"