57

Countdown until TakenByTaylor  : 1.5 hours

Fatima took a deep breath, placing her hand on her belly to settle what she thought was just nerves. "I was nervous on my wedding day too, you're going to be fine, everything's gonna go just the way you planned it" Lisha said, trying to help. Fatima just smiled, nodding at her. The thing was she wasn't nervous about getting married or how the wedding would go. Since last night her stomach has been queasy and unsettled. As bad as she wanted to blame it on Baby Taylor #2 she couldn't. Something was weighing on her so heavy, it gave her a bad feeling overall.

"I don't know Lisha. I'm excited about getting married. I love Zac. I couldn't imagine not spending the rest of my life with that man but something is off"

"Well Ti, I've known you for a while and your intuition has never been wrong"

"Exactly" Fatima shook her head "But I prayed this morning and I gave it all to God. Today's going to be a good day. The best day of my life" Fatima held her face up as her MUA fixed her lash.

"Well" Lisha chuckled, "How far along are you cousin?" she smiled making Fatima do the same "Almost 7 weeks..really early but yeah"

"Don't worry, you secret is safe with me Ti. I was definitely 3 months at my wedding and nobody but Dj knew until I went into labor 6 months later and they did the math" they both laughed, "Yeah, cause your aunt definitely called me, mad I didn't tell her" Fatima laughed talking about her mother.

After spending 20 more minutes on Fatima's face, her makeup was finally done. She took a deep breath as Lisha handed a mirror to her. "Oh my—" Fatima gasped, covering her mouth without touching her face. "Damn. I'm really about to be his wife. This is crazy" she whispered, looking at her make up. "Come on Ti, we gotta get you dressed" Lisha said, smiling at her cousin's reaction.

The soft knock on the other side of the suite door let them know she was finished just in time.

"Let's go take these pictures and get you married" Denise, the wedding coordinator said peeking into the room.

Groom's suite

"I was trying to write out my vows but.." Zac nervously chuckled, erasing what all he had typed. "I'm just gonna let it flow, I'ma just talk" he said trying to calm his own nerves.

"That could go a few different ways. Either we gonna be here all day or we're gonna be a cry ass mess..on top of being here all day" Cameron laughed causing the rest of the guys in the room to chuckle. "Nah, Ima just speak from my heart. Make sure she understands how important these vows we're about to take are to me"

"That's how you do it son. Give her your heart in words" Mr Darryl chimed in to consign with his son. "Everybody in this room
knows that woman is the air I breathe, I just can't wait to marry her man" Zac smiled, trying to keep himself from crying as his tailor got his tie in the perfect place.

Countdown until TakenByTaylor  : 0 hours.