45

sometimes i put two "Ns" sometimes i don't, y'all know who she is lol
______

1:45pm..

Suite 4022 - Babygirl Taylor🎀

After some stern talking to from her father, Fatima finally came to her senses. She broke down and agreed to the caesarean which in turn forced her to kiss her dreams of experiencing the natural birth of her first child away. She laughed a little, remembering how vocal Zac was about getting her pregnant again.

She missed his voice.

God would give her the chance, she prayed.

Fatima cried during the procedure not because it hurt but because she had to do it without Zac. He had been by her side since the beginning of everything special in her life she could remember. She knew there would come a day when one would have to live without the other but why so soon? the thought would creep into her mind but it wouldn't last long. Fatima would calm her nerves simply by rubbing on her belly and Baby Taylor would kick every time, reminding her everything would somehow be okay.

Once the procedure for the epidural was done and rendered successful, Fatima prayed herself into a much needed and highly appreciated nap.

_____________________

Mama Carol has been keeping everyone updated on Fatima and the baby while they went on the hunt for Zac. It had been 2 and a half hours since he was declared missing and they've heard nothing.

Fatima's dad grew more worried and highly pissed after talking to his friend, Deputy Frank Roberts when he was informed there had been no call into their station or any ones surrounding them about a crash. When he asked if there was a search team available for dispatch, they were told no because they would be searching where Danni believes she saw while she and Zac were on Facetime. She didn't know for sure. Upsetting everyone, they simply said they needed more information.

Mr Barron feared that would happen. He made a few calls and within minutes, at least 60 guys arrived to the location he pinned in a group chat that had been made by one of the members in the search crew.

"How long have they been down there?" Danni mumbled as she and Diana waited inside a squad car along the dirt road that was hidden from the main road and exit from the bridge. They saw how the overgrown tree limbs and bushes were tethered as if they had been ran through but once the search team went down, Deputy Roberts and a few other guys from his squad blocked off the area for a mile going both ways, while the few others aided in the search.

One of the 4 officers looked at his watch then at Dani, "About 45 minutes"

They nodded to each other before he asked if there was anything they needed. As bad as Dani wanted to tell him to send a team of trained professionals to come do this shit, she kept her mouth shut knowing it wasn't his fault.

Diana looked up at the sky, "It's getting dark..those are rain clouds, heavy rain clouds" she said softly behind Dani. "I know Mama Di" Dani sighed and laid her head on Zac's mother shoulder "They're going to find him and he's gonna be okay" Dani turned her attention back to the sight before them.

"Tima and the baby are doing okay" Diana said, in the same still voice "He has to see his daughter be born" her whisper broke a little at the end. "Mama Di, they are going to find him, we have to believe that"