25

"Then he shot himself" Zac mumbled, he shook his head describing the image of his assistant's estranged ex husband putting a bullet in his head.

"Thank you Mr. Taylor" the officer nodded, "Somebody will be over here to get you cleaned up" Zac just nodded. He had blood and brain matter on the upper part of his body.  Zac paused realizing his phone was inside the building and he knew it was well pass noon.

Soon two paramedics. came and got him cleaned up. He told them to throw away his jacket and shirt once they gave him something clean to wear.

"Fuck! Hey, can somebody give me a fucking phone?!" He yelled out.

"Baby??" the sound of a worried Fatima jolted him out of the spot where he stood. "Tima?!" He called back, making his way passed the various cation cones and crime scene tape. He pushed past people until he saw her. She stood nose to nose with an officer, the crime scene tape pressed against her body.

"Fatima!" He yelled again, running towards her. "Thank you Lord" Jasmine said, throwing her head back as Zac jumped over the double row on cones. He grabbed Fatima, lifting her into the air as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She softly sobbed in his ear, repeatedly telling God thank you for keeping him safe.

When she leaned up, she smacked the hell out of his chest.

"Shit" he whined as she crossed her arms. "You had me worried fucking sick Zachary" He chuckled, shaking his head as he lowered her to the ground. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I will tell you later. I just want to go home." he pulled her into his arms again, kissing the top of her head.

••••

"I couldn't imagine babe..I'm so sorry you had to witness that" Fatima spoke softly as she rubbed the side of Zac's face and beard.

"It was wild babe. I knew he was crazy, Amanda's worked for me for 2 years and his ass was crazy then"

"As if the divorce wasn't enough..what about those babies?" Fatima laid back on the bed, shaking her head. "We gotta do something babe, we have to help her" Zac sat up, looking into Fatima's eyes. "We're already on the same page babe. I've had a few ideas but we'll work on a plan together, deal?" She softly nodded before he kissed her lips.

"Woah" she said, pulling back and placing her hand on her belly. Zac started grinned, "Damn baby, your man got it like that?"

"Zac, shut up" she laughed, grabbing his hand and placing it on her stomach. "You feel that? It's kinda light but.."

Zac's face lit up before she could finish. "I felt it" he whispered. Fatima smiled and moved his hand around a little more. "and there" she said, watching his reaction.

"This shit is wild. Women are amazing creatures, I swear" he seemed to be so amazed at what the female human body could do.

"It's really mind blowing, I still haven't wrapped my mind around it" she shook her head, "but i'm truly feel honored. I know exactly what mama was talking about now but I'd be lying is I said I wasn't scared"

"I get that, shit..me too" they laughed together "but I rather be scared with you then without you. You're gonna be such an amazing mother, Fatima..I can wait to see you in mommy mode..that shit gonna be so sexy..I can feel it" Zac closed his eyes, as if was was picturing it. "All bent over a crib and shit"

"Zachary" Fatima rolled her eyes, "I'm not about to barefoot and pregnant fucking around with yo ass"

"Well duh..all them fucking shoes you in that room, of course you wouldn't be barefoot" Fatima squinted, giving him the death glance. Zac just chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm joking baby, damn" he kissed her lips.

"Mmhm" they kiss again, "you be plotting on me" Zac smiled at her trying to fight her grin "oh yeah, always have been" he kissed her again. This time, he deepened it and she let him. It wasn't long before their hands were roaming all over each others body.

"Zaaac" she whined as he made his way to her neck "Yes mama?" he asked, licking that spot behind her ear. "Mmm" she cursed the involuntary moan that left her mouth. Zac pulled from her skin, looking at her face. "I'm hungry" she pouted, making Zac laugh. He stood from the bed and held his hands out for her. Fatima squealed with excitement as she jumped into his arms.

"Damnit Fatima, you thick as fuck real"

"Boy shut the hell up! You talking at me like this ain't your fault" she spat back wrapping her legs around him.

"Speaking of, did somebody say shopping this weekend? Is that what I heard?" Zac looked at her and smiled, shaking his head.

"Shopping this weekend in fine Ti, we can go shopping Friday" She tightly closed her eyes, kissing all over his face "Thank you daddy"

"Mmhm, whatever. Now, let me feed my babies" he said kissing her lips once more before walking them out of the room. Fatima nodded, a huge smile on her face as she laid her head in his shoulder..

_____________

happy tuesday family 🤸🏽‍♂️

yeah, kinda short but for good reason!

soooo..i know this a few of y'all's favorite of mine and i know i said she was ending soon but she is really? i'm not sure yet lol

cause i mean..will the jay's make a reappearance? 🙆🏽‍♀️🤧

in the meantime, between time...
what else y'all wanna see?

now, of course y'all getting y'all big head baby lol but what else?

a ring? a wedding? drama, even? 👀

i'm writing this thang but this y'all world, fr 😂