12

"Jayda, get up"

Zac said, sighing deeply and resting his head against the headboard. "But baby, what's wrong? Why is..what am I doing wrong?" she asked, her voice cracking as she looked down at his manhood laying along side his thigh.

Zac sat up on the bed and lifted a little to pull his boxers back up. "I can't do this...I mean I can do it" he chuckled a little "We both know I gets it done but I'm sorry..I just can't do this"

Thinking it would help, Jayda suggested they move to the bedroom but it only made it worse for Zac.

"Zac..like.." she said holding her hands up, looking around confused. "Look. I know..and I'm sorry but-"

"Please" she said, jumping off the bed.

"It doesn't even matter" She said, putting her clothes back on.

"I should have said something earlier. I really shouldn't have let you come here"

Jayda turned to him, visibly pissed. "Are you serious? I've been worried about you all this time, I come over to see you..help you, even and what? you still can't get hard? Like what the fuck Zac?!" She yelled in his direction.

"Jayda, look-"

"No you look. I know what I said but I don't want that anymore. I want to be with you Zac"

He blew out a frustrated breath, "Jayda. Please bro..This is not what this is. This went too far..tonight was too far"

"So these past six months have meant nothing to you? Not one thing?"

"That's not what I said.."

"Then what is it Zac? You can barely get hard" she looked him up and down, a sour look quickly forming on her face.

"It's her aint it?"

Zac sucked his teeth, he knew who her was. "You thinking about her..that bitch from the wedding..you fucking her?!"

"Aye" Zac forwarded his eyes in her direction "Watch your fucking mouth Jayda and cut this dramatic shit for real..."

"Dramatic shit? How is me expressing my feelings for you dramatic?"

"Jayda, seriously" Zac folded his arms, looking at her in confusion. "You got feelings for me?"

"Yes" she quickly answered.

"What's my favorite color?"

Her eyes darting around the room, making him laugh. "What's my favorite cereal? When's my birthday?" She stood there in silence.

Zac laughed harder.

"You don't know me. You know this dick and what this dick do but you don't know me"

Jayda grew tight, she walked over towards him "But I want to. I want to know you..everything about you. My feelings are real"

Zac stared at her for a minute before walking out the bedroom door. He stopped when he realized she wasn't behind him. "Don't make me pick your ass up and sit you on the porch because I will"

"Unbelievable" she huffed, being sure to grab her things.

"Zac.." She started once they reached the front door.

"Good night Jayda" he opened it, stepping aside. She looked at him, folding her lips under. "Okay Zac..if it's games you wanna play. it's games you get" Zac just sucked his teeth.

"Bye Jayda"

••••

12:23 pm...