34

the following morning...

"Im crying saaavior, oh saavior

"Im crying saaavior, oh saavior..hear my humble cryyy" Fatima sung lowly, as she sat in the recliner in Baby Taylor's nursery. She had a homemade quilt that was long enough to draped over her feet that were resting on the ottoman. It was gift from both of Baby Taylor's grandmothers. Her mom did the left side while Zac's mom did the right.

"While on others Thou art calling, dooo not pass me byyy" she rubbed her belly, leaning back on the chair with her eyes closed. This is how Fatima has started her mornings since they put the final touches on the nursery; in prayer and in song.

"Thank you for keeping us thus far, thank you for every blessing we're so undeserving of" she smiled, looking down at her stomach, now measuring 28 cm.
"Whatever your will may be, help me to accept it. I may not understand it but I want the desire to accept it" she whispered as she looked along to walls and ceiling. "Just please don't take your hand from us, that's all I ask"

A soft knock on the door, made her look over to it. It wasn't long before the door slowly crept open. Her heart jumped in her chest at the sight of her man. He stood shirtless before her, in gray sweatpants, just swanging.

"Good morning beautiful" he said, leaning on the door frame. "Good morning baby" she lightly said, "Wanna join us?"

Zac smiled, making his way over to where she sat. He lifted her feet from the ottoman, sitting down and placing them on his lap. He wasted no time putting his hands to work.

Fatima instantly let out a deep sigh, as his hands worked the arch of her foot.

"Mhmm" she semi moaned, rubbing her belly.

Zac laughed as he massaged her swollen feet, "Feel good?"

Fatima nodded, closing her eyes "Yes..Lord yes"

Zac chuckled hearing the quiet sounds of nature playing in the background. "Look at you, already got my baby's quilt out..quiet noise playing her room..you're gonna be such an amazing mother Fatima" he grinned, shaking his head "Damn".

"I pray you're right babe"

Zac's face frowned up as he looked at her face. "What? Fatima what are you talking about?"

"I mean, I don't know. I'm at the point to where every decision I make..we make is all I worry about..my prayer for the both of us is for more guidance and wisdom but I'm be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.."

"Baby, what? you're saying it like we're careless people and something " she tilted her head at him, her eyelids low "Hmm"

Zac just smacked his lips, knowing the reason for her stare "Well..that wasn't careless. I've only done everything I had to do because I cared.." he shrugged little "and because niggas being having me fucked up sometimes"

"Which in return leads to careless behavior" Fatima nodded, "As I said."
Zac didn't say anything back because he knew where this conversation was headed.