40

2 weeks later...

8:53pm

"Our baby girl is almost here friend..How you feeling?" Jasmine asked on Facetime with Fatima. "I feel good Jas..big as a double wide trailer and these Braxton hicks ain't no joke but I feel good" Fatima laughed in all honesty "I couldn't ask for anything more though. Every appointment has gone beautifully, my man won't let me lift a finger..he hired a chief last week, he even suggested a nanny when she gets a little older and if I wanted to go back to work and school full time but that's definitely a hard hell no for me, I don't know them people."

"Right cause people crazy!" Jasmine co-signed

"And about mine, I'm crazier" Fatima said rubbing her belly.

"Oh you know I know" Jasmine laughed, "I'm glad you're feeling good though and you aren't even big Fatima. You only gained what? 30, 35lbs? You're just carrying in your hips, thighs and that ass a little though"

"Exactly and it's giving double wide"

"No friend, your waist is still snatched for a pregnant lady and you carry it beautifully..it's giving God's favorite"

Just then the door of the master bathroom opened to reveal Zac in his boxers, twirling a Q-tip in his right ear with his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Fatima heard Jasmine talking but she wasn't paying her any attention. "Mm..girl lemme call you back" Fatima said in a rush, blowing a kiss. Jasmine was already laughing because she knew Zac must have walked in the room. "Bye girl" she ended the call

"Hey daddy" Fatima sweetly sung, staring Zac down as he finished getting ready for bed "Hey mama" he sung back, in a matching tone. It made her giggle. "How was your shower?" she asked, sitting up in the bed. Her sudden movement made Zac jump to her side "Babe, I'm just getting comfortable"

"And Im just helping. Let me fix the pillows for you first" Zac said, already throwing his trash away and fluffing the pillows behind Fatima's back. Fatima just shook her head with a smile on her face. Isn't like he would listen if she told him to stop anyway. "That's good babe?" he asked, as Fatima lay back. "It was always good Zac and thank you but it would be better if you joined me" she said seductively. Zac licked his lips soon as his eyes fell on her.  He couldn't get past her full C cups, kudos to cookie mama. "Don't play with me Fatima"

"What are you talking about? I just wanted you to lay with me..or on me..even in me" she nonchalantly shrugged. "Well if that's what you really want" he bent down to kiss her lips "I gotta give you what you asking for" he kissed her again. Fatima smiled on his lips, cupping his face in both hands. As their kiss deepened, Zac peeled back the covers on their bed to join her. It wasn't long before he began feeling up her thighs while their tongues wrestled in heat. Zac slowly pulled back to look at her. She immediately blushed "If I ever thought there was no way you can get more beautiful you always prove me wrong" he whispered as his hand traveled to her belly.

They looked at each other as Baby Taylor began to move "Not you, waking up for your daddy" Fatima looked down at her belly with Zac's hands rested on top. "Watching carry my child is a blessing I still don't see how I'm deserving of"

Fatima didn't speak. Zac has been on the quiet end of things since Rod's reappearance into his life. She wanted to give him the time he needed but she was seconds away from peeling the bandaid off.

"Fatima I meant it when I said I wanted to make an honest woman out of you"

"Zac, I know"

"And I am. I just.." his voice trailed off a little as he got his thoughts together "I just want to get a few things within myself together first and of course I would have loved to get them right before our baby girl and I'm still working on it. I just.." Fatima touched the side of his face. The contact on his skin shut him up instantly.