36

a few days later...

"So let me get this straight" Danni said clearing her throat as Fatima stared blankly at her before opening another pineapple popsicle. "You mean to tell me the nigga you were hunching on is your brother in law?"

"For the millionth and a half time, none of this has been confirmed" Fatima said, popping her frozen treat out of her mouth.

"You ain't gotta confirm shit. It makes sense now cause you liked Jhalen but not enough to make you forget how much you love his brother" Danni double over, laughing hard on the sofa in Fatima's vanity room.

"I'm about 45 seconds from putting yo ass the fuck out" Fatima yelled, unable to hold her laughter anymore. "Girl, I am sorry but this is crazy. You and Zac" Danni just shook her head, "Lord the baby..that poor child is gonna be just as crazy as her parents"

"Watch your mouth Daniella" Fatima rubbed her belly, turning her nose up in the air. "Cookie is going to be just like her mommy. Sweet, loving, caring, full of life and"-

"Crazy."  Danni pointed her finger straight up into the air "We can not forget crazy. Her daddy is too!"

_______________

After spending a few more hours with Danni, Fatima retired to the master suite of the home she shared with Zac. She knew it wouldn't be long before he got home from work and she wasn't in the mood to be questioned why she wasn't in bed.

Fatima laid in the middle out their California King, just recalling to current events of her life. Who would have thought so much would have handled in just a short few months.

She was holding it together the best she could while rounding into the last trimester of a pregnancy was becoming a lot on Fatima. More than anything, she worried about Zac.

From not seeing his father, whom the last time he had seen him, tried to kill him and his mother...to finding out not only is he close to death but because of his fathers selfish actions, has to make the decision whether or not to run the biggest underground cartel from Georgia to Jamaica. A decision that will -in either way, effect the lives of his Everything and their baby girl.

Fatima knew he still thought of the night a few months ago when she couldn't remember the encounter she shared with another man because of a stupid argument that could have been avoided to now, finding out that same man could possibly be his brother.

The sound of the front door beep brought her thoughts to a halt.
"MAMA!" she heard from down stairs, conforming her man had made it home.

Fatima held into the side of the bed as she pulled herself up, "Upstairs Daddy!!" she called back but the sound of his heavy ass feet thumping up the stairs made her sit still.

"Hey baby" she grinned as he came into her view, silently admiring him in his finely tailored charcoal gray suit. "Hey baby my ass" Zac smiled, walking over to kiss his woman.

"What were you doing before I got here? I hope not on your feet" his hands instantly rubbing Fatima's firm 8 month pregnant belly.

"How else do you expect me to do anything?" Fatima asked, already rolling her eyes. Zac has been running a tight ship around the house whether he was home or not.
Zac smirked and lifted her legs up, laying them in the bed. "Oh my gawwwd" Fatima smacked her lips but laid down in the bed anyway.

"That's the thing. You aren't supposed to be doing anything Fatima" He started untying his tie, coming out of his suit jacket.