32

Zac began to chuckle a little, cupping his hands together in front of him. The room knew that was always his stance before he fucked some shit all the way up.

"Get the fuck out" Zac said, his voice laced with hate and disgust as he stood flat foot in front of Rodrick.

"Ahh shit" Mr B said from across the room, throwing his beer back "Zac.."

"If I have to repeat myself, you'll die sooner than your fuck ass doctor told you" Zac said through a cold tone, his voice never raising. It scared the hell out of the whole room.

Rodrick just nodded, looking at Zac then over to Diana. Zac took a step into his eye view, blocking him from seeing his mother. Zac noticed the hurt look of his face. "Oh now, you give a fuck?" he chuckled coldly again, "I said get the fuck out"

"Please, let me explain", Rodrick tried.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?!"

"Rodrick, just go! please, GO!" Diana yelled from the kitchen. "Get out before I tell my son to handle you where you stand"

"Only I know where the 3 pistols in this room are and they aren't hidden either" Zac spat, and with that, Rodrick turned on his heels and headed right towards the door. He paused, taking a minute to look around then back over her shoulder before leaving the house.

Everybody in the room let out the breath they had been holding since they walked into the room.

"I thought I'd never see him again." Diana sobbed on her husband's chest, "They said he died in prison"

"Don't worry ma. You will never see him again"...

__________

By this time, Fatima had gone upstairs to shower and change. She told her mother this was all too much for her at the moment and she needed sometime away. Seeing the man that thought he had the opportunity to play "God" over Zac and Diana's lives after all these years was terribly unnerving for her.

Danni, Jasmine and Tiffany had stopped by the room to check on her and see if she needed anything before they left.
Not long after, she heard the chime from the front door a few times, figuring everybody was on their way out.

"God, all I'm trying to do is have my baby" Fatima said, wiping her tears and rubbing her belly before she laid back in the bed. It wasn't long before she dozed off to sleep.

11:28pm..

"I'm walking in the room now ma. No ma'am, I needed some air" Zac whispered, lightly closing the door behind him as he saw Fatima sprawled peacefully across their bed. He kissed her forehead softly before going into their bathroom.

When the shower turned on, Fatima opened her right eye. She had honestly been awake for the past hour, praying over him because he knew how he coped with his temper at time.

She only pretended to be sleep when she heard him walking into their bedroom.

"I know ma" Zac sighed, as he walked out of the bathroom in only his boxers. Fatima quickly shut her eye, turning her face from his direction.

"It's been handled"

Those words struck Fatima in the chest.