15

Zac was amazed by the sounds that left Fatima's mouth as he held onto her waist, watching her love faces as she effortlessly rode him. She seemed to float in the air above him, her sharp breaths being shortened by her moans.

"Oh baby" she wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes rolling around in her head.

Zac bite his bottom lip as he lifted her body, slowly sliding it up and down his length.

"Fuck" she gasped,

Zac sat up, applying pressure to her lower back, tightly holding her in place as he began to grind his hips upward, fucking her deeply.

"Mmm, baby please..uhh fuck, please fuck me.." she whimpered in his ear.

As if Fatima's soft cries sent him into over drive, he switched positions so that he was in between her legs, staring back lustily into his eyes as he placed her legs over his shoulders, and fucking her senseless.

"Ahhh fuck! yes Zac, fuuuck!" she cried out, grabbing her breast as they bounced from the movement of their bodies.

"I love you Fatima, shiit" he growled, his strokes unraveling both their minds. Fatima was barely forming words at this point. "You hear me baby?" he asked with his jawline tight. Fatima seemed to only reply with moans and obscenities.

He abruptly pulled out, leaving only the tip in to get her attention. "I said I love you" he said, watching tears form in her eyes. He slowly fed her inch by inch as she panted, "I love you toooo, baby" she whined, looking down at their union.

"It's so pretty Ti, fuck" he said filling her up again, as the watched together "You see what you make me do?" he began slowly pounding into her, moving closer to her body. She crossed her ankles behind his back, pulling him closer to her.

"Mmm, baby yesss" she breathed out.

"Can I always fuck your like this?" he gritted. He sped up, their bodies slightly slapping together.

"Aah, uhhh, uhhhh"

"Can I baby? You gonna let me?" he pressed her face against her cheek, holding on to the back of her neck as he continued to fuck her.

"Yes, it's yours baby yess" she whimpered...

••••

"I shouldn't be long today. I got some properties to check out and I'm
coming home to you" Zac said as he pulled Fatima towards him by the hand.

Before they left to head to The Horace's, Fatima decided to go back to Zac's place. He lived closer and Fatima was sick of seeing the same fours walls. She packed her essentials and they were on their way.

"Okay" she said softly, pecking his lips. "What you feel like doing later today?" He asked, resting his hands on the top of her ass.

"I don't know yet, call me back" she laughed "But I do know, while your gone I'm going to sit in that jacuzzi"

"Have at it..this your shit too" he smiled, nuzzling his face into the side of her neck "Boy please" she playfully slapped his chest. "Ooo Zac stop..you're going to be late"

He stood up, sucking him teeth "What you mean? That's my shit. I don't report to nobody, they report to me" Fatima smirked, "Okaaay, Big Boss Zaddy energy" she sung, holding onto his neck tie.

"You better recognize a boss nigga when see one" he joked, posing with his foot out still holding onto her waist. "Don't forget about the big dick energy too, babe"

"How could I forget Zac? I'm always bent over something, fuckin round with you...burning up food and shit" they laughed together.

"I'll be back around 2, just in time to have you for lunch" he said, lowering his face to hers. "I love you" they pressed their lips together, slowly pulling apart.

"I love you back" she replied....

Zac had been gone for about 2 hours and Fatima was floating around his 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home as in her long satin robe swept the hardwood floors. She didn't bother to get dressed after her shower, being that Zac let her know he would probably be back sooner than expected.

" Bitch, I'm back and my ass got bigger
Pretty face and a real nice figure
Shoot your shot, nigga, pull that trigger
Fuck my ex, you can keep that nigga
Fuck my ex, you can keep that nigga "

iCandy blared through the surround sound speakers.

"KEEP THAT NIGGA!!" Fatima yelled out, bouncing around the livingroom with a duster in her hand. Zac kept a clean house but cleaning was another love language for her.

"How the fuck I'm hot, rockin' all this ice? How the fuck it shine when it ain't no lights? How I'm so wrong, but it feel so right? Heard you so mean, but the pussy so nice" Fatima rapped along with the song, dusting off some picture frames above his fireplace. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized what she was seeing.

"He kept this?" she asked out loud, staring at an old picture of them from their first date . "Wow" she whispered as the door bell rang. Her head snapped towards the direction of the foyer before she sat the picture down and muted the tv then securing the tie around her waist.

The doorbell rang again making Fatima roll her eyes. She looked through the peephole and became immediately annoyed. As the person on the other side of the door raise their fist to knock, Fatima undid the locks and opened the door.

"How can I help you?"

"Um yeah, is Zac home?" Jayda asked, curiously.

"No ma'am he is not" Fatima responded, simply.

"Are you sure? He car is here" she snickered at Fatima. Fatima snickered back, "Not that it's any of your business but he has 2. He decided to take the truck this morning"

Jayda didn't speak, she just looked at Fatima.

"Would there be anything else?"

"Yeah" Jayda sneakily smiled "Let him know His Jay came to resume our activities from a few days ago" she said, hoping to strike a nerve.

"Oh wait..you're Boppity" she snapped her fingers, laughing "You're the one that couldn't get him hard, aw boo" Fatima said, poking her lips out.

"Listen sweetie-"

"Don't call me that, don't call me sweetie" Jayda spat, the only nerve being stuck was hers.

Fatima just chuckled and folded her arms. "Okay..S w e e t i e" she spelled out, "whatever you and Zac had is done, he wanted me to let you know he enjoyed the little game but he's no longer a participant ..so now, if that's all.." Fatima said, reaching for the door to close it. "Have a blessed day, sweet sugar" she sung before slamming the door and locking it.

"Find somewhere else to play hoe, like in traffic" Fatima rolled her eyes as she made her way back to the livingroom.

•••

real short, real sweet.

i'm buttering y'all up before i shake these tables 😵‍💫

love you!