26

Friday

12:20pm..

"Oh Fatima! Look at this!" Danni said, holding up a onesie that said Best Oops Ever. Fatima rolled her eyes, "I'm mad because it's actually cute. Put it in the cart"

They were supposed to be looking at maturity clothes but 30 minutes and a cart full later, they were looking through the baby section. ty

"Have you made your mind up about knowing the sex yet?" Jasmine asked as they browsed through more racks. "I'm still undecided. Zac doesn't care..he's on whatever wave I'm on"

"Yeah cause that's not oblivious at all" Danni said, nodding towards Fatima's belly.

"Girl shut up" Fatima laughed, "But I don't know. Granted, you know I'm a sucker for neutrals but Zac has been talking about starting on this nursery and now, I'm conflicted about color schemes" she held up a pastel blue dress, covered in white tiny flowers. "See..this is so cute" she cooed "They have the matching headband too" Fatima shook her head and threw it in her cart. "I'll just keep the receipt"

"Well you know Deucy has plenty of clothes he's never even worn. Y'all can have at it because I think I'm one and done"

"Doubt it" Fatima said as Danni placed 3 outfits in the cart. "You don't have to worry about us. We want to do too much traveling at the moment" Danni chimes in.

Fatima: You did just get married so that's understandable

Jasmine: Very. We waited 2 years before actually trying, I'm glad we did.

Fatima didn't say much when the wives were having marital talks. She actually wanted to stay away from that topic for now.

"How many little Taylor's you tryna have Fatima? You don't think you'll be one and done?" Jasmine asked as the ladies made they way to check out. They knew Fatima was hungry again.

She shrugged a little, "I don't know..I mean he's talking about a bigger house, a family car..." Fatima's voice just trailed off. "Well, that's good..right?" Danni asked, smiling at the cashier as she tried separating everything in the cart. Fatima smacked her lips, "Let's talk about that later....Im hungry and it's all together..we got the card tuhday" she stuck her tongue out, twirling Zac's black card in her hand.

"That man is crazier than I thought if he gave you that card" Danni laughed, "Not too much on Zaddy though" Fatima just laughed.

••••

The Taylor Home

4:52pm...

"So you're telling me if Zac asked you to marry him, you'd say no?" Jasmine asked, looking at Fatima confused.

"That's not what I said. I said there's some things we'd need to discuss first. That's all" Fatima answers plainly, browsing through everything in the baby section on Amazon.

"Buuuullshit" Danni said from the kitchen, "and you know it"

Jasmine busted laughing, "I was thinking the same. You sound foolish. Besides, look at this damn house..and he wanna get you something bigger? Girl, you cap so bad with the straightest face"

"Right! Bitch should have been a lawyer"

"Exactly, Attorney Taylor like fuck"

Fatima rolled her eyes at her friends, "Can y'all please shut up, y'all making my baby upset cause we don't do loud noises in this house" She got up from the sofa,making her way to the freezer for another pineapple popsicle. She was working on her 2nd box since the cookout.