50

1 month later..

Fatima calmly washed her hands while looking at her reflection in the mirror. "Two? Under Two?"  She shook her head and turned the water off. "Ain't no damn way" She had no suspicions of actually being pregnant again. Zac on the other hand, felt differently. She thought is was all just paranoia talk until he came home with 4 tests earlier today.

Fatima avoided looking at the farthest end of the countertop where two of the tests were sitting on a napkin calculating the probability of one or two pink lines.

As soon as she reached for the door knob, it opened and Zac peeked his head around from the other side. Fatima just smacked her lips, looking blankly at him. "What do they say?" Zac asked, searching her eyes for an answer.

"I literally just flushed the toilet honey. Give it a minute, I set a timer on my phone" she lightly laughed and nudged her way by him.

"Okay" he replied walking into their bedroom behind her. Fatima watched him
as she reached down to grab Jurnee seeing her began to squirm in the cream colored bedside bassinet. "What's wrong with mommy's Cookie?" Fatima cooed in a high pitched voice and took the baby into her arms. "You think you're ready for another one of these?" she asked Zac. He was already smiling watching his woman in mommy mode. It was always the ultimate turn on for him.

"I mean, yeah...it's gonna be with you whether you're pregnant now or not so I honestly don't care" he softly kissed Jurnee's little forehead as he settles behind her. Fatima nodded and lightly bounced Jurnee on her upper chest. "I guess I feel the same" Fatima shrugged a little, before facing him to see the slight worry on his face.

As a woman, she completely understood and expected changes in her body after doing her research at the beginning of her pregnancy.

"You do know I'm not pregnant though right?" she asked. Zac gave her a side eye, smirking just enough to annoy her "You haven't had a period in how long Fatima? and you know how we do, shit I be knee deep in that sh-"

"Aht!!" Fatima raised her hand to stop him from talking "First. Stop talking like that around my child and second, we had this talk already. My body is a little off track because I carried a child for damn near a year. It might take a few months until everything lines back up. I told you that babe"

"I know that Fatima but you said you were cramping the other day and I know how bad they've been in the past" Fatima sighed and softly smiled at him. On top of him just being a good man, he still felt bad for not being there the moments before her c section even though they both knew it was impossible to be his fault for missing them.

Fatima was still praying and God had been dealing with her when it came to removing vengeance from her heart towards Rod and Jayda. She knew it was a process though and she willing to let the Lord do His work.

"Zachary stop it. I'm okay baby, I promise. Most times breast feeding smooths me enough to where I don't feel them if they're happening at that moment and your daughter is always eating so" she playfully spat.

"Aye, don't do Cookie Mama like that. You was a thick up baby too" Zac said, lightly smacking her ass. "You right. My grandma called me Juicy for the first 3 years of my life" Fatima laughed making Zac laugh with her.

"I hear what you're saying baby and I appreciate your constant reassurance but everything concerning you and my babygirl are my priority"

"Yes. I know that"

Riiinng Riiiing, the alarm sounded from the bathroom. Fatima didn't say another word  before kissing Jurnee's chubby cheek and handing her to her father. "Alright babygirl, you might be a big sister soon.. are you ready for that?" he asked looking at his daughter. Her little eyes fluttered open at the sound of her daddy's voice. They slowly closed and a half smile appeared on her little face before she fell back into a calm slumber. Zac just smiled, holding her closer. "You look just like your mama"