7

Before you start, this one's kind of long.

Every breakaway takes place in and outside of the wedding venue, just with different characters at times.

happy reading 😘

Wedding hall...

"Okay everybody! Can I have everyone's attention please!?" Amy yelled over into the crowd of the members in the wedding party.

"Showtime is in 25 minutes, there's been no updates or changes to anything we went through the other night, so if everybody can just hang tight in this area for me that way we can line up and get this show on the road" she finished with smile as everybody nodded, letting her know they understood.

"Maid of honor? Best man?" she called as the crowd began talking amongst themselves again. Both Zac and Fatima came from where they were standing to follow her over to the side of the hallway.

"For starters, you guys look amazing. I take it Danni gave you guys the building exercises huh? I told you they'd work like a charm!" She beamed.

"Oh yes , we actually did a few exercises last night.. it was great Amy. Thank you so much" Zac said in a overly zealous tone. Fatima just smiled widely and tried not to laugh, knowing the what exercising he was referring to.

"Well that's great! You know you guys head out first so if you could just try to stay close and around each other for me, that would be great"

"Yes ma'am, we sure will" Zac said grabbing Fatima's hand before Amy smiled and walked away. Fatima poked her lips out, side eyeing Zac. "Why are you doing the most right now?" her mouth soon grew into a smirk.

"Me!?" He scoffed, pointing to himself. "I think you must have me confused with yourself Fatima...doing all that petty shit when we both know you don't care about that girl"

Fatima held her face straight for a split second before busting into laughter.

"Yeaaah you right" she caught her breath in the middle of laughing "I mean she's cute, gotta nice little shape or whatever, I hate them shoes but she iight"

"But you know I'm single right? Like we're not together" Fatima nodded, looking at him. "I know that Zachary, you told me"

Zac's eyes grew wide as if she was shocked. "Wait. You believe me?"

She shrugged "I mean that's what you said..other than her being here, I have no other proof saying you with her or you not and her being here doesn't mean you are with her so" she shrugged again "...we aren't together so it honestly doesn't matter" she answered truthfully.

Zac nodded, giving her a soft smile. She returned the gesture, looking down to see they were still holding hands. When she looked up, his eyes caught hers.

"Come on boy" she smirked, pulling him behind her as she began walking away. "Right behind you, Ann" he said before, happily skipping along.

Fatima stopped dead in her tracks causing Zac to run into the back of her. In perfect Zac fashion, he grabbed her hips. "Baby, wha-"

"Mommy? I thought you guys couldn't make it" She whined with a wide grin across her face. Fatima leaped into her mother's arms. "Oh baby! We almost didn't, I had to call a few people and pull a few strings to get your father off call this weekend! We've been here since last night" Mrs. Wilson said.
"Wait..daddys here!?" Fatima yelled, her eyes as bright as a Christmas tree.

"Oh yes baby! You know I don't go far without my man..." she peeped over to the side "And obviously you don't either...I know that isnt Zachary back there hiding"