51

Early Sunday morning..

There was a trail of what Zac and Fatima had worn to dinner up the staircase and down the hall to the master suite. Beyond the threshold of the door, their mouths and tongues fought as if they were at odds as they lovingly wrestled against the sheets. They took turns sucking and love biting on the others lips while their hands freely roamed each others bare skin. With the gut wrenching need to feel him, Fatima dominated the kiss and gripped Zac's neck to softly force him into the mattress underneath them. "Mm" he groaned in her mouth at the aggressive behavior she showed. If she kept this up, there was no doubt in his mind that he would explode without even being inside her.

Fatima lazily grins as she grinds against his body. She only winds up teasing herself instead. Zac pulled his hand back, spreading his fingers wide like he was going to palm a basketball. He continued to tongue her down as his heavy hand came down hard on her cheek. Fatima yelped a little in a mixture of excitement and pain. He briefly rubbed the warm spot only to do it again, repeating the action a few times.

"Uh" she finally broken the kiss and sat up straight to face him "That one hurt" she pouted. "My fault" he replied as she playfully rolled her low eyes. "When's the last time you smoked Ti? You look so high right now" Fatima shrugged her shoulders "I don't know..definitely before you knocked me up though"

Outside of the occasional one or two hits when she visits Zac's man cave, smoking is the last thing on her mind. Tonight was celebratory for a couple of reasons so when she suggested, of course he had to supply. They finished the one he had rolled before dinner and rolled another while they sat in the driveway. It brought back the memories of hot boxing his '93 black Honda accord behind his mamas house on the weekends in Decatur. Commemorating tradition, it ended with a hot and steamy round in the backseat.

"You always wanna hang with the big dawgs until it put you on your back" Zac said, he licked his lips and rubbed the spot on her backside, still
warm to the touch.

"I rather you put me on my back", squirming softly against him."I can do that but first let me put you on my face" Fatima smiled, leaning forward to kiss him "I like that" she smirked on his lips before kissing him slowly "I knew you would" Zac smacked her ass once more, "Now stop playing and get up here, Mrs Taylor"
Fatima gave a simple nod before following her fiancé's orders..

____________________

3 days later...

"One thing about Fatima" she heard Danni announce as soon as she opened the door to the private patio section of the restaurant, "She gonna be late" Tiffany and Jasmine finished and they all laughed together. "Oh please! It wasn't even my fault" Fatima said as she greeted each of the ladies at the round table. She rubbed Jasmine's belly before taking the empty seat between her and Tiffany.

"I ordered a bottle for the table, it should be out soon" Tiffany said, eyeing Fatima suspiciously. Fatima caught it but decided to revisit that later. "Soo" she started, placing her left hand in her lap "It feels like we haven't gotten together in forever"

"I was telling Preston the same thing. Him and those stank ass horses are driving me crazy" Danni vented, as the waitress returned to the table with 3 empty glasses, a pincher of peach orange juice and a bottle of champagne. Jasmine already had her sparkling lemon ice water so she wasn't tripping too much.

"Danni don't do Cupcake and Ryder like that" Fatima laughed, "They are the sweetest horses I've ever met"

"And how many horses do you know?" Danni rested her chin on her arm to ask the question, already laughing.

"Just my man but he different different" Fatima highly gloated causing the other ladies to "Oop" and snicker at her.

"Well if y'all talking about riding at Danni's backyard ranch again, I'll have to pass. I've done enough obviously" Jasmine said nonchalantly said and rubbing her growing baby bump. "Yeah, sit this one out" Tiffany and Fatima laughed at her. "We said horse back, not bare back" Fatima opened her mouth to add but Tiffany stopped her before she could say a word "You too. We can see the glow on you friend"
Fatima just rolled her eye, "It's definitely not the glow of a baby. Trust me" Fatima said before taking a sip of her champagne.