52

Thursday afternoon..

It was completely silent as Fatima stood in the foyer of her new home. The pictures did the property no justice. There was so much more house to see but the first level left her completely speechless. The time. The thought. The effort and energy this took was more than she could imagine and the outcome was more than she could believe. Every time she thought she loved him enough, he changed her mind. She didn't understand how he had time to do this for her..for them.

Fatima drug her finger tips up the polished wooden railing until she could no longer reach it. "It's beautiful isn't it, Baby?" Zac asked, walking up behind her and wrapping her in his arms. "Gorgeous. Everything about it. It's literally the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" Fatima said, resting her arms on top of his. "Yeah. Sure is" Hearing the tone in his voice, she sensed they weren't talking about the same thing. Fatima turned to face him and blushed instantly. The look in his eyes told her she was right. It made her nervous in the best way.

"So when do you want to start moving?" he asked, rubbing up and down her hips. The way her hips had spread since the baby made it even harder for Zac to keep his hands to himself.

"Um, well I was thinking about it the other day and I kind of would like for us to be married first. Not that we're traditional being any means.."she laughed a little, making Zac nod and do the same. "But what I'm trying to say is I feel like we should make this move complete. We have a beautiful blessing we didn't plan and wouldn't trade for the world..we've been through so much together and I just feel this will an establishing moment for us..moving into our family home, officially as The Taylors"

With her words resting in his mind, he thought about it for a minute but not for too long "So you want to wait until after the wedding?" he asked, just for confirmation. "Yes babe. I really do" Fatima was quick to answer while she stared back into his eyes. She had gone to God on behind of them and every situation they've ever faced and this one was no different. She wasn't going to change her mind. "Okay. I'm with that. The electric isn't on or anything like that. The security around here is insane too, there's nothing in here yet anyway. So that's simple" Zac shrugged it off, fully aware of his set up.

"Great!" she nodded, smiling wide as she held his hands. Zac felt accomplished as she rested back into her chest. He proudly grinned before clearing his throat "So out of the dates we have, what you thinking babe?"

"Im still deciding between the last two. I know I would like to have my exam out of the way first but—"

"So what? In 4 months?" Zac said, remembering the date of her last exam in class before she took the bar. "Yes. In 4 months" Fatima answered, still
seemingly oblivious to what Zac had up his sleeve.

"You think we can pull that off?"

Fatima hesitated, not sure what he was asking. "Pull wha—" she immediately turned back around to face him "Babe.. the wedding? As in getting married in 4 months?"

"Well" Zac just shrugged, "Yeah. Why not? We've been together our entire lives. It's not think we'd be rushing into it or anything" Fatima looked at him completely dumbfounded. He had a point but she thought he was a man so maybe he didn't get it. She chuckled at the thought but decided to be patient with him. "Baby, I understand where you're coming from, I do but it's a wedding. It takes preparation Honey, time and a dedicated team of people to—"

"So you need a team? How much is it?"
Fatima just looked at him, trying to decide if he was being serious or not. "Yes Zac. I'd love for us to have a team. It would make things easier on us both"

"Okay so we're find a team and get this thing moving. Simple" Even thought his tone seemed nonchalant, he knew better.

"Simple? Babe, we haven't even chosen colors yet. I don't know if I want a trumpet style dress or if I want roses..what about the menu Zac. The cake!?"