9

10:23 pm

"This is why nobody ever wants to play Uno with you, you always damn cheating!"'

"Lie again! Take your L and move along..you had cards stashed and still lost" Fatima laughed as Zac bent down to take 3 wild draw 4 cards from under his pants leg. "Now Zachary" she laughed, shaking her head in judgment.

"Man whatever" he smacked his lips, "I wanted to play spades anyway, you wanted to play this lame ass shit".

"And you was still gonna lose so.." Fatima shrugged, stacking the cards up and putting them away.

Zac sat silently, watching her clean the table. "Why do you still do that?" she asked, not even looking up.

"Because these my eyes and I can look at what I want" he paused for a minute, waiting for her smart ass comeback but she said nothing. "Come on..it's late" he stood up, holding his hand out for her the grab. She looked up at him, grabbing his hand before he spun her around to situate her body in front of his.

"Thank you for these past few days I didn't know I needed" he said, placing his chin on her shoulder, softly kissing her neck. Fatima stood still, her eyes closed as she basked in this moment with this man.

"You don't have to thank me. After all this time, this is just who we are" she stated, turning to face him, "You mean a lot to me Zachary"

"You mean so much more to me Fatima"

Their breaths began to pick up as they closed the small gap in between them and without warning, Fatima jumped into his arms; knowing he would catch her.

When their mouths met, it was a feeling they've never felt before and couldn't get anywhere else, their tongues rolling and tussling around. Zac ran his hands up and down her body, every one of her fine hairs spiked up from the touch of him.

He walked them over to the bed, breaking their kiss for a second to let Fatima pull his shirt come over his head.

"You sure you can handle me with one hand?" she asked seductively, running her hand down the center of his chest. "Have I ever needed two to make you cum?" She didn't speak, her eyes just darted to the side. "Exactly" Zac smirked before laying her body down in front of him.

He started at her pajamas pants, placing soft kisses on her waistline as he pulled them down. Fatima sat up on her elbows, slightly chewing the inside of her lip and watching in anticipation for whatever this man had planned for her. Zac pulled her bottoms down the rest of the way, being sure to take her panties with them.

"Damn" he whispered "Still get wet as a bitch", he watched her glisten.

"You know she only act up like that for you" He smiled, as she kicked a few times, until her bottoms hit the floor. "Oh, she just getting started"

Zac stood up enough so she could only see his eyes before spreading her soaked folds using only his tongue.

"Hmm" Fatima hummed, laying her head back as a smile crept across her face. Sure she had been with a guy or two since she and Zac decided to be apart but she never let any of them go down on her. She felt like some men were too old to have to be coached. Zac never had be coached, he knew her body like the back of his hand -just as he said.

He slowly drug his head from left to right, opening her a little more before wrapping his arms around her thighs. From there, he began to feast on her loins, smacking and pulling so gently.

She sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth as he passionately used his mouth to make love to her.

"Baby" she whined in a whisper as he lifted her thighs slightly into the air, pushing his face deeper into her, his tongue deeper inside her. "Shit, mmm Z-zac"

Zac continued his assault on her wet sex, slowly dragging his tongue around her opening before switching to sucking her clit. He sucked it between his lips, popping it on the way out and diving back into her folds.

"Zaac, fuck" she moaned, her hands finding their way to his head. He kept his mouth busy, lifting his head enough to look into her eyes as she began to tremble. "Aaah, shiiit"

He covered her center with his mouth, darting his tongue in and out of her as another orgasm knotted up in her stomach. "Oh my godd.. shit!"

He let go of one thigh, to pull his gym shorts and boxers down, exposing his pulsing erection. "Aaaahhh" Fatima screamed as he ate her into another orgasm.

As Fatima lay shaking and whimpering, she felt her legs go up, into the air. She opened her eyes to Zac, hovering over here, slowly inserting himself inside.

"Oh fuck" she whispered as their eyes locked "Hmm, tima" Zac groaned as she welcomed him, her walls clenching around him.

He began slowly stroking her body, never breaking their eye contact. He stayed there for a moment, enjoying the sweet song she sung to him as he strokes grew deeper, developing the perfect rhythm between the two.

"Zaac" she cried, hadn't given the chance to come down from her last round of ecstasy.

He looked down into her eyes as her walls began tugging at him causing his knees to buckle.

"Fuuck!" he yelled, throwing his head back.

Fatima placed her hand in the middle of his chest as her eyes began to roll into the back of her head.

"Zaaac, baby..I'm cuuummingg"

"Its so wet baby, damn" Zac said, picking up just enough speed.

"Mmmmm, baby fuck, fuck" she made a fist, softly beating his chest three times.

"Faatiima" he breathed out, his thrusts becoming sloppy as she melted around him. Zac's shoulders buckled as she whimpered out his name over and over, sending him over the edge. "Shit baaaby" he groaned, dropping his head to her neck, still holding onto her legs, as her body caught every drop of what he threw.

They lay together, chest to chest, heavily panting and trying to control their breathing as Fatima began to rub the side of his head, dampened with sweat from their encounter. Zac turned to look at her, instantly locking eyes as they made their way to each other lips again.

Within minutes of them making love to each other mouths, Fatima felt Zac began to swell inside of her again.
They moaned together, knowing the night had just begun.