5

October 2022

"Because! All you fucking do is lie Zac. I swear to God!"

"Fatima, please shut the fuck up. You brought this bullshit to me knowing it's bullshit. Them bitches are not your friends. I told you that shit a long time ago.."

"Whatever. I'm not dealing with this shit today"

"Yeah and I ain't either."

Fatima pulled the sheet up to her neck, before rolling over. "I'm going to sleep. Do you."

"There you go with that shit, just saying shit when you don't mean it"

"But I do Zac! Its something all the fucking time..hoe after bitch after hoe!"

"Fatima fucking Annette Wilson! I'm not gonna tell you again bro..I don't know that girl!!"

The room was silent for a while, the sound over the clock on the wall seemed so loud. Zac finally turned to look at Fatima when he heard her sniff behind him. "I love you" she whispered, shaking her head.

Zac turned and looked at her. "and I love you too baby. I really do. I haven't been with another woman, haven't thought about another woman..none of that shit since we've been serious but you don't believe me and you damn sure don't trust me so how can you say you love and and won't even try with a nigga?"

"Zac, I am tr-"

"Don't give me that bullshit Fatima Anne..do not! That lame ass nigga broke your heart years ago and you making somebody pay for his mistakes? Somebody you say you love?! Come on T..damn man"

Zac got up from the bed, dressed in his boxers. He walked over to the bathroom connected to her bedroom. She looked over her shoulder as the door slammed shut.

Argument #3 in the same week.
Argument #8 in a month.
All the same.

*ding ding*

Her phone went off letting her know it was a message from her group chat. She sighed and reached for it.

text from Belinda - damn, what if they break up again? she ain't even said shit back.

Fatima sat up in the bed, trying to make sense of what she was reading

text from Angela - i told you not to send her that shit yet. you don't even know that girl like that. zac hot shit in atlanta. bitches gonna lie.

"What the fuck"? she asked out loud.

text from Belinda - ...oh shit.

Fatima called Belinda with a quickness.

"Oh shit is right! How you text the group chat about me like I ain't in it?!" she yelled before Belinda could speak. "Where did you get this information from B?"

"Uhh..well..um the girl who does my hair said the girl who does her nails said-"

Fatima interrupted her with a dark laugh. "I should really drive to Wood Oak apartments and drag your ass through the parking lot. You know not to bring that "he say she say"  shit to me B. What the fuck??"

"Fatima, listen! I'm sorry okay? I'm your girl and I love you so I just wanted to look out for you"

"Bullshit B. You like this drama shit. I bet Zac had nothing to do with that girl or that ugly baby"

The line went silent. "Hello? You hard at the fuck hearing all of a sudden?!"

"No Fatima...no I heard you. and...yeah, she texted me back. That baby shit was a lie but they did fuck...a while back. T, look I'm so sor-"

"How far back B?" She said nothing. Fatima licked her top set of teeth.

"Belinda, I'm not gonna ask you again" Belinda just sighed "Last year..look
friend. I thought it was recent" she said in a defeated tone, "T...I know it sounds bad but-"

Fatima ended the call before Belinda could finish. Though they had been talking and spending time together around then, they had only been serious since the beginning of the current year. Fatima had been very vocal about whatever life he lived before her having nothing to do with her and didnt mean shit to her.

She threw her phone down on the bed, taking a deep breath as tears streamed down her face. The sound of the bathroom door opening made her heart sink.

"T"?

She didn't speak she just turned to look at him. He was dressed in his sweats and a white crew neck.

"I-" he stopped and closed his eyes, taking a breath to calm himself "I been thinking..and baby I think we need some time."

"Zac..I'm sorry. I am..I just-" she stopped talking and looks down at her hands. Zac sighed and walked over to her, grabbing her chin. "I love you but baby" he shook his head "Right now.." he chocked back his own tears as hers kept falling "Right now, we aren't ready. No matter how hard we try..we just aren't ready".

She bite her lip to stop it from quivering. "I know.. I hate to admit-" he kisses her lips to stop her from speaking. Her tears soaked her tears as he pulled away.

"Don't do that baby...please don't do that" Zac couldn't stand to see her cry. "Look, I'm not perfect and in the beginning I made some mistakes but" he used his thumb to wipe her tears "when I told you I loved you and I'd never hurt you, I meant that shit..." he took a deep breath and shook his head, staring deeply into her eyes "I love you enough to give you time..We just need time"....

••••

Present day..

"Oh my god, Zaaac"

Fatima moaned out as she buried her head into the pillows. "Fuck. fuck, fuck!" she banged her fist into the mattress.

Zac kept a tight rhythm as he watched her ass freely ripple against his abs. "What?" he asked between clenched teeth. Her answer was hard to understand since it was being muffled by the pillows beneath her. Zac smacked her ass once, leaving a red mark on her right cheek, as he continued delivering the backshots she requested.

"umm yes" she yelled, slowly lifting her head, deepening her arch.

"Zaaac" she dragged, biting her bottom lip. "What Fatima?" he asked, gripping her hips to repeatedly slam into her from behind. "AHH!" she screamed, shaking her head.

He snaked his arm under her body, lifting her up a little, still delivering rough, deep strokes to her soul.

"This shit just as good as I remember" he groaned, slowing his pace and switching his strokes.

"Mm shiiitt" Fatima planted her arms in front of her as she began matching his thrusts with their newly found rhythm.

"Ooo shit" she whimpered, before looking over her shoulder. Zac's head was back as he looked up at the ceiling. "Tiii, baby" he moaned, rubbing her ass as it bounced on him, his eyes tightly closed. "Shit girl, wait wait" he said, reaching down to grab his manhood. She chuckled, not letting up. "Fatima..chill..shit"

"It's still good to you baby? Mm, you miss us daddy?" She taunted, her eyes locked on his reactions. He grinned hearing her reminisce "Yesss baby fuck" he replied, his head still towards the ceiling trying not to focusing on not losing it inside of her yet.

"Mm, shit" Fatima turned to face the headboard "I miss y'all too, uhh ah" Zac's eyes snapped open, feeling her walls pulse and tighten around his manhood. He brought his hands from behind him and gripped onto her waist, his finger tips denting her skin before he began lethally pounding into her.

"Zac, baby...oh fuck" she sang out, reaching back to grab his arm. "Ah, ah, oh my g-godd...Zacchhaary!" she hollered, nearly breathless and shaking.

"Fucck tima" his lip trembled "Fuck" he took a deep breath as his shoulders rise. Fatima's muffled screams were music to his ears, a sweet song she sung to him that he had missed oh so much..